Apr 26, 2014, 8:48 PM EDT
When the Avalanche left Colorado, they had a 2-0 series lead against the Minnesota Wild and Nathan MacKinnon seemed poise to cement his legend at 18.
MacKinnon’s fine, but a lot has changed in this best-of-seven set as the series returns to Colorado for Game 5. The Wild won both games in Minnesota to tie it at 2-2 and did so in commanding fashion. Still, one team could take a big advantage by winning on Saturday as coverage kicks in on NBCSN.
This game might butt heads with Game 5 of the Los Angeles Kings – San Jose Sharks series, which kicks in a half hour later on CNBC. This is the live stream link for that game, in case you want to toggle between Saturday’s late contests.
- Silfverberg scores winner with 21 seconds remaining, Ducks complete comeback over Jets 4
- Eichel understands Murray’s disappointment, but ‘extreme competitor’ has ‘a lot to offer’ 32
- So…what do the Oilers do now? 40
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall 157
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup playoff action 7
- Tarasenko’s hat trick has the Wild singing the Blues 16
- Bishop records first career playoff win as Lightning even series with Red Wings 5
- Hartley fined $50,000 after brawl between Flames and Canucks 24
- Blackhawks’ Darling gets the nod for Game 3 29
- Watch Live: Bolts, Blues look to even up their respective series 0
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall (160)
- Stone suffered microfracture on Subban slash, Sens confirm (102)
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) (99)
- Report: Players growing tired of Darryl Sutter (94)
- Bruins fire Chiarelli after missing playoffs (75)