Apr 26, 2014, 8:48 PM EDT
When the Avalanche left Colorado, they had a 2-0 series lead against the Minnesota Wild and Nathan MacKinnon seemed poise to cement his legend at 18.
MacKinnon’s fine, but a lot has changed in this best-of-seven set as the series returns to Colorado for Game 5. The Wild won both games in Minnesota to tie it at 2-2 and did so in commanding fashion. Still, one team could take a big advantage by winning on Saturday as coverage kicks in on NBCSN.
This game might butt heads with Game 5 of the Los Angeles Kings – San Jose Sharks series, which kicks in a half hour later on CNBC. This is the live stream link for that game, in case you want to toggle between Saturday’s late contests.
- Panthers owners say they’re committed even though team has lost ‘tremendous amounts of money’ 3
- Update: Wild’s Harding out indefinitely with fractured foot 17
- Johansen heads home from Columbus as talks get even messier 14
- Kesler accuses Vancouver media of making up stories, ‘throwing people under the bus’ 19
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal 49
- Mike Yeo is pretty unhappy with Minnesota’s goalie situation 20
- Much to his relief, Lecavalier will start season at center 14
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands 61
- Advantage Kuemper? Harding on crutches after ankle injury 15
- Done deal, finally: Wings ink DeKeyser to two-year, $4.375M extension 11
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (61)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (50)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)