Apr 26, 2014, 8:48 PM EDT
When the Avalanche left Colorado, they had a 2-0 series lead against the Minnesota Wild and Nathan MacKinnon seemed poise to cement his legend at 18.
MacKinnon’s fine, but a lot has changed in this best-of-seven set as the series returns to Colorado for Game 5. The Wild won both games in Minnesota to tie it at 2-2 and did so in commanding fashion. Still, one team could take a big advantage by winning on Saturday as coverage kicks in on NBCSN.
This game might butt heads with Game 5 of the Los Angeles Kings – San Jose Sharks series, which kicks in a half hour later on CNBC. This is the live stream link for that game, in case you want to toggle between Saturday’s late contests.
- PHT’s 2015 free agent frenzy tracker 37
- Getting clutch? Capitals reportedly sign Justin Williams for two years, $6.5M 8
- Coyotes bring back Vermette with two-year deal 28
- Bruins sign Beleskey for five years, despite some warning signs 40
- Kessel trade shows Leafs are trying to ‘build this thing the right way’ 21
- Green signs with Red Wings — 3 years, $18 million 24
- ‘It’s hard to find players like Phil Kessel’ 39
- Kassian traded to Habs for Prust; Hodgson signs with Preds 17
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins 131
- Oilers get Sekera for six years, closing in on Letestu 7
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins (131)
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad, Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (93)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Trade: Flames land Dougie Hamilton for package of picks (75)