Apr 26, 2014, 8:48 PM EDT
When the Avalanche left Colorado, they had a 2-0 series lead against the Minnesota Wild and Nathan MacKinnon seemed poise to cement his legend at 18.
MacKinnon’s fine, but a lot has changed in this best-of-seven set as the series returns to Colorado for Game 5. The Wild won both games in Minnesota to tie it at 2-2 and did so in commanding fashion. Still, one team could take a big advantage by winning on Saturday as coverage kicks in on NBCSN.
This game might butt heads with Game 5 of the Los Angeles Kings – San Jose Sharks series, which kicks in a half hour later on CNBC. This is the live stream link for that game, in case you want to toggle between Saturday’s late contests.
- Report: Brodie’s contract extension with Calgary expected Monday 0
- Video: Rangers score twice in record time 3
- Video: Quick robs Parise as part of 40-save performance 11
- Ruff blasts Dallas for playing ‘garbage hockey’ vs. Flyers 6
- Schwartz’s first career hat trick leads Blues past Coyotes 2
- Giroux nets OT winner as Flyers top Stars 3
- Miller suffers upper body injury in Bruins win 3
- Lucic apologizes for obscene gesture: ‘I’m obviously not proud of what I did there’ 45
- Report: Islanders were sold for $485 million 8
- Scrivens believes Oilers are ‘starting to build winning habits’ 9
- Source: Lucic fined $5k for gesture vs. Habs (Confirmed) (119)
- Discuss: Avs beat B’s with last-second — literally! — goal (64)
- Video: Bruins’ Lucic gestures to Habs fans after late penalty (59)
- Panthers set another record with low attendance (56)
- ‘It’s stupid': Tempers flare after Kesler’s late charge on Granlund (53)