Apr 26, 2014, 8:48 PM EST
When the Avalanche left Colorado, they had a 2-0 series lead against the Minnesota Wild and Nathan MacKinnon seemed poise to cement his legend at 18.
MacKinnon’s fine, but a lot has changed in this best-of-seven set as the series returns to Colorado for Game 5. The Wild won both games in Minnesota to tie it at 2-2 and did so in commanding fashion. Still, one team could take a big advantage by winning on Saturday as coverage kicks in on NBCSN.
This game might butt heads with Game 5 of the Los Angeles Kings – San Jose Sharks series, which kicks in a half hour later on CNBC. This is the live stream link for that game, in case you want to toggle between Saturday’s late contests.
- Team Canada crushes Slovakia 4
- Criticism spreads to GM Lou Lamoriello after Devils fire DeBoer 4
- Eichel earns assist and scores in shootout as U.S. squeaks by Finland 1
- Canada enters World Juniors as 11/10 favorite; USA next at 9/4 2
- Devils fire DeBoer 20
- More mumps: Downie and Greiss test positive 4
- Orpik reflects on ‘outside pressure’ in Pittsburgh 18
- Canada tabs Fucale for WJC opener 0
- PHT’s top 14 of ’14: Ovechkin’s great big year of disappointment 10
- PHT’s top 14 of ’14: Kings win Cup, Martinez the OT hero 0
- Sabres aren’t happy with league’s decision regarding Bartkowski (76)
- Report: NHL won’t hold hearing for Bartkowski hit (55)
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno (47)
- Could Malkin be the next player to be fined for diving? (43)
- Panthers hold off Penguins for shootout win (42)