Apr 26, 2014, 6:21 PM EDT
For those planning their lives around the 2014 Stanley Cup playoffs, the NHL announced the Monday schedule for three potential games (with two Game 6’s being a sure-thing):
· The starting time for Game 6 of the series between the Pittsburgh Penguins and Columbus Blue Jackets has been set for 7:00 p.m. ET on Monday, April 28, in Columbus.
· The starting time for Game 6 of the series between the Colorado Avalanche and Minnesota Wild has been set for 9:00 p.m. ET/8:00 p.m. CT on Monday, April 28, in Minnesota.
· The starting time for a potential Game 6 of the series between the San Jose Sharks and Los Angeles Kings has been set for 10:00 p.m. ET/7:00 p.m. PT on Monday, April 28, in Los Angeles.
As you can see, it could be a fairly early night if the Sharks close out the Kings on Saturday. All three of these series enter Game 5 matchups today.
- Ducks win crazy Game 5, push ‘Hawks to edge of elimination 13
- WATCH LIVE: Blackhawks at Ducks, Game 5 of Western Conference Final 2
- In the playoffs, sometimes it comes down to the ‘bounces’ 3
- Now feels like a good time to debate Stamkos’ next contract 26
- Here’s the latest on coaching searches in Buffalo, San Jose and New Jersey 3
- Bishop bounced back in Game 5, but did the Rangers test him enough? 9
- Surging Stamkos: Lightning put Rangers on the brink 19
- Report: Blues will stick with Hitchcock ‘barring anything dramatic’ 17
- WATCH LIVE: Lightning at Rangers, Game 5 of Eastern Conference Final 0
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ 75
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (174)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)