Apr 26, 2014, 6:21 PM EST
For those planning their lives around the 2014 Stanley Cup playoffs, the NHL announced the Monday schedule for three potential games (with two Game 6’s being a sure-thing):
· The starting time for Game 6 of the series between the Pittsburgh Penguins and Columbus Blue Jackets has been set for 7:00 p.m. ET on Monday, April 28, in Columbus.
· The starting time for Game 6 of the series between the Colorado Avalanche and Minnesota Wild has been set for 9:00 p.m. ET/8:00 p.m. CT on Monday, April 28, in Minnesota.
· The starting time for a potential Game 6 of the series between the San Jose Sharks and Los Angeles Kings has been set for 10:00 p.m. ET/7:00 p.m. PT on Monday, April 28, in Los Angeles.
As you can see, it could be a fairly early night if the Sharks close out the Kings on Saturday. All three of these series enter Game 5 matchups today.
- PHT’s top 14 of ’14: Kings win Cup, Martinez the OT hero 0
- Welcome to PHT’s top 14 stories for 2014 0
- Scott suspended four games for punch that was ‘neither predictable, nor acceptable’ 23
- Sharks’ Scott has hearing for his punch to Jackman 29
- (Video) PHT Extra: Christmas wish lists from around the NHL 2
- PHT interviews Don Maloney, who knows he has a big trade chip in Vermette 7
- Backstrom to start for Wild, who need their goalies to be ‘better’ 13
- NHL on NBCSN: Avs challenge Blues after narrow losses to St. Louis 6
- Gaudreau’s first hat trick helps Flames stun Kings 7
- Fowler after Ducks’ win vs. Sharks: ‘We never give up’ 1
- Sabres aren’t happy with league’s decision regarding Bartkowski (74)
- Report: NHL won’t hold hearing for Bartkowski hit (55)
- Video: Who are the Bruins targeting in trade talks? (47)
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno (47)
- Could Malkin be the next player to be fined for diving? (43)