Apr 26, 2014, 6:21 PM EDT
For those planning their lives around the 2014 Stanley Cup playoffs, the NHL announced the Monday schedule for three potential games (with two Game 6’s being a sure-thing):
· The starting time for Game 6 of the series between the Pittsburgh Penguins and Columbus Blue Jackets has been set for 7:00 p.m. ET on Monday, April 28, in Columbus.
· The starting time for Game 6 of the series between the Colorado Avalanche and Minnesota Wild has been set for 9:00 p.m. ET/8:00 p.m. CT on Monday, April 28, in Minnesota.
· The starting time for a potential Game 6 of the series between the San Jose Sharks and Los Angeles Kings has been set for 10:00 p.m. ET/7:00 p.m. PT on Monday, April 28, in Los Angeles.
As you can see, it could be a fairly early night if the Sharks close out the Kings on Saturday. All three of these series enter Game 5 matchups today.
- Lucic issues statement on father’s passing 5
- Hall caught off guard by Oilers’ front office shuffle 11
- Wild’s Dubnyk shakes off six-goal night, saves 36 as Blues pushed to brink 29
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 5
- Malkin: ‘I want to say sorry to fans, to my teammates’ 47
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime 104
- Sens’ Anderson continues to haunt Habs, forces Game 6 12
- Price, Dubnyk, Rinne are Vezina Trophy finalists 16
- Chicago to start Darling in Game 6 21
- Chiarelli named Oilers’ GM and president of hockey ops 37
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall (174)
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (114)
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (104)
- Eichel understands Murray’s disappointment, but ‘extreme competitor’ has ‘a lot to offer’ (98)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (91)