Apr 26, 2014, 6:21 PM EDT
For those planning their lives around the 2014 Stanley Cup playoffs, the NHL announced the Monday schedule for three potential games (with two Game 6’s being a sure-thing):
· The starting time for Game 6 of the series between the Pittsburgh Penguins and Columbus Blue Jackets has been set for 7:00 p.m. ET on Monday, April 28, in Columbus.
· The starting time for Game 6 of the series between the Colorado Avalanche and Minnesota Wild has been set for 9:00 p.m. ET/8:00 p.m. CT on Monday, April 28, in Minnesota.
· The starting time for a potential Game 6 of the series between the San Jose Sharks and Los Angeles Kings has been set for 10:00 p.m. ET/7:00 p.m. PT on Monday, April 28, in Los Angeles.
As you can see, it could be a fairly early night if the Sharks close out the Kings on Saturday. All three of these series enter Game 5 matchups today.
- Subban seeking $8.5 million in arbitration, versus the Habs at $5.25 million 6
- Marchand on Plekanec: ‘I hate him. I can’t stand him’ 17
- Gettin’ paid: Gardiner inks five-year, $20.25M extension with Leafs 15
- Report: Trottier to join Sabres’ coaching staff 16
- Blues sign former eighth overall pick Mueller 30
- Trotz plans to let Johansson, Kuznetsov, and Burakovsky compete for time at center 43
- Eric Staal has surgery to repair ‘core muscle injury’ 6
- After not seeing ‘eye-to-eye’ with Carlyle, Reimer will compete for No. 1 gig 16
- Two down, one to go: Wings ink Tatar to three-year, $8.25M deal 12
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal 63
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal (63)
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain (45)
- Trotz plans to let Johansson, Kuznetsov, and Burakovsky compete for time at center (43)
- New Caps regime plans to keep Ovechkin at RW (for now) (42)
- Rangers and Kreider avoid arbitration, agree on two-year deal (39)