Apr 26, 2014, 6:21 PM EDT
For those planning their lives around the 2014 Stanley Cup playoffs, the NHL announced the Monday schedule for three potential games (with two Game 6’s being a sure-thing):
· The starting time for Game 6 of the series between the Pittsburgh Penguins and Columbus Blue Jackets has been set for 7:00 p.m. ET on Monday, April 28, in Columbus.
· The starting time for Game 6 of the series between the Colorado Avalanche and Minnesota Wild has been set for 9:00 p.m. ET/8:00 p.m. CT on Monday, April 28, in Minnesota.
· The starting time for a potential Game 6 of the series between the San Jose Sharks and Los Angeles Kings has been set for 10:00 p.m. ET/7:00 p.m. PT on Monday, April 28, in Los Angeles.
As you can see, it could be a fairly early night if the Sharks close out the Kings on Saturday. All three of these series enter Game 5 matchups today.
- Video: Crosby scores goal No. 300 for his NHL career 0
- (Video) McKenzie: ‘Best guess is anywhere from 3-5 games’ for Byfuglien suspension 6
- Byfuglien to have phone hearing for Miller cross-check 44
- Patrick Kane is practicing today 30
- NHL on NBCSN: Flyers won’t fool with Penguins on Rivalry Night 35
- ‘Could’ve broken his neck,’ says Vigneault of Byfuglien cross check on Miller 66
- Video: Byfuglien gets away with ugly cross check, penalized late in Jets loss to Rangers 35
- Video: Lucic scores late winner, Bruins deal crushing blow to Panthers playoff hopes 11
- Video: Ovi becomes sixth player in history to record six 50-goal seasons 18
- ‘Almost like a game seven tonight’ for Bruins, Panthers 15
- ‘Could’ve broken his neck,’ says Vigneault of Byfuglien cross check on Miller (66)
- Minnesota leapfrogs Chicago in the Central Division (65)
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT (58)
- Sabres GM Tim Murray: ‘I think too much about’ McDavid (55)
- Report: Warrant issued for Deveaux’s arrest following Swedish league attack (49)