Apr 25, 2014, 9:17 PM EDT
The Anaheim Ducks got off to a 2-0 series lead, but the Stars rallied back when the series headed to Dallas.
Ducks coach Bruce Boudreau tried to mix things up for Game 4 by scratching future Hall of Famer Teemu Selanne, but that move didn’t pay off, so the 43-year-old forward will be back in the lineup tonight.
Anaheim will also start goalie Frederik Andersen again despite the fact that he was yanked in Game 4 after allowing four goals on 25 shots. He has a 3.17 GAA and .898 save percentage in this series.
The only big unknown for the Ducks is whether or not Ryan Getzlaf will play after he missed Game 4 with an upper-body injury.
“It’s all about getting clearance at this point,” said Getzlaf. “It’s part of the process. We’ll see what happens later today.”
With or without him, this is a critical contest for the Ducks. The last thing they want is for the Stars to be on a three-game winning streak and on the brink of advancing when the series heads back to Dallas for Game 6.
Tonight’s game will start at 10:30 p.m. ET and air on NBCSN. You can also stream the contest online:
- Dale Hunter: Ovechkin isn’t going to win the Selke, but he’s ‘coachable’ 3
- Voynov case: D.A. wants ‘additional follow-up’ from police before deciding on charges 10
- Video: Two quick third-period goals propel Flyers over rival Penguins 73
- Video: Pittsburgh pays tribute to Ottawa tragedy with O Canada rendition 15
- Video: McKenzie talks latest from Ottawa shootings, Voynov investigation 0
- WATCH LIVE: Pittsburgh vs. Philly on Rivalry Night 3
- Wild, Coyle agree on five-year contract extension 16
- The Flyers ‘have Mason’s back’ 9
- Postponed: NHL to reschedule Sens-Leafs in wake of Ottawa shootings 35
- NHL monitoring situation in Ottawa 23
- Source: Lucic fined $5k for gesture vs. Habs (Confirmed) (121)
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely (78)
- Video: Two quick third-period goals propel Flyers over rival Penguins (74)
- Video: Bruins’ Lucic gestures to Habs fans after late penalty (59)
- Babcock: ‘Price definitely initiates contact’ in disallowed Datsyuk goal (59)