Apr 25, 2014, 9:17 PM EDT
The Anaheim Ducks got off to a 2-0 series lead, but the Stars rallied back when the series headed to Dallas.
Ducks coach Bruce Boudreau tried to mix things up for Game 4 by scratching future Hall of Famer Teemu Selanne, but that move didn’t pay off, so the 43-year-old forward will be back in the lineup tonight.
Anaheim will also start goalie Frederik Andersen again despite the fact that he was yanked in Game 4 after allowing four goals on 25 shots. He has a 3.17 GAA and .898 save percentage in this series.
The only big unknown for the Ducks is whether or not Ryan Getzlaf will play after he missed Game 4 with an upper-body injury.
“It’s all about getting clearance at this point,” said Getzlaf. “It’s part of the process. We’ll see what happens later today.”
With or without him, this is a critical contest for the Ducks. The last thing they want is for the Stars to be on a three-game winning streak and on the brink of advancing when the series heads back to Dallas for Game 6.
Tonight’s game will start at 10:30 p.m. ET and air on NBCSN. You can also stream the contest online:
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 0
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for tonight 9
- Rangers hang on, even series with Caps 55
- Video: Ovechkin splits ‘D’, scores while falling 31
- Flames’ Gaudreau wasn’t happy with benching in Game 1 2
- Video: Blackhawks hold off Wild to take series lead 23
- Video: Therrien fuming after Bolts appear offside before OT winner 46
- Video: Lightning bolt to series lead on Kucherov’s double OT winner 14
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 8
- Report: BOG to vote on Vegas expansion in September 1
- Niklas Kronwall suspended for Game 7 vs. Tampa Bay (116)
- Vigneault: ‘Standards have been set’ after Ovechkin, Backstrom hits (102)
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappointment as Wild advance (99)
- Friedman: Penguins need to ‘think about’ trading Malkin (89)
- Report: Developers file intent to build arena in Seattle suburb (81)