Apr 25, 2014, 9:17 PM EDT
The Anaheim Ducks got off to a 2-0 series lead, but the Stars rallied back when the series headed to Dallas.
Ducks coach Bruce Boudreau tried to mix things up for Game 4 by scratching future Hall of Famer Teemu Selanne, but that move didn’t pay off, so the 43-year-old forward will be back in the lineup tonight.
Anaheim will also start goalie Frederik Andersen again despite the fact that he was yanked in Game 4 after allowing four goals on 25 shots. He has a 3.17 GAA and .898 save percentage in this series.
The only big unknown for the Ducks is whether or not Ryan Getzlaf will play after he missed Game 4 with an upper-body injury.
“It’s all about getting clearance at this point,” said Getzlaf. “It’s part of the process. We’ll see what happens later today.”
With or without him, this is a critical contest for the Ducks. The last thing they want is for the Stars to be on a three-game winning streak and on the brink of advancing when the series heads back to Dallas for Game 6.
Tonight’s game will start at 10:30 p.m. ET and air on NBCSN. You can also stream the contest online:
- All eyes on Lundqvist 8
- Quenneville opted for ‘fresh legs’ by inserting Nordstrom, Versteeg into lineup 9
- Video: Ducks hold off Blackhawks in Game 3 to take series lead 27
- (Video) PHT Extra: On Babcock, sticking to the process and housebuilding analogies 3
- Babcock predicts ‘pain’ for Leafs, who are a ‘massive, massive challenge’ 38
- Babcock wants to ‘put Canada’s team back on the map’ 47
- Flyers won’t trade Del Zotto, but ‘something will have to give’ on crowded blue line 21
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? 70
- It goes to eleven: Lightning edge Rangers in track meet 34
- Brodeur signs three-year deal to be Blues’ assistant GM 12
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (172)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (90)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)