Apr 25, 2014, 5:30 PM EDT
As you can see, Penguins goalie Marc-Andre Fleury was a popular man today.
While it didn’t sound like he fully agreed with his coach’s assessment of the late tying goal he allowed versus the Blue Jackets in Game 4, it also didn’t sound like he wanted to start a war of words, practically pleading with reporters to move on from the subject. (“No more. Please.”)
In case you missed it yesterday, Dan Bylsma said, “Marc knows he should have stayed in the net.”
Here’s the goal again:
Game 5 of the Pittsburgh-Columbus series, tied 2-2, goes Saturday evening (7 p.m. ET, NBCSN) inside Consol Energy Center.
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 61
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5