Apr 25, 2014, 5:30 PM EDT
As you can see, Penguins goalie Marc-Andre Fleury was a popular man today.
While it didn’t sound like he fully agreed with his coach’s assessment of the late tying goal he allowed versus the Blue Jackets in Game 4, it also didn’t sound like he wanted to start a war of words, practically pleading with reporters to move on from the subject. (“No more. Please.”)
In case you missed it yesterday, Dan Bylsma said, “Marc knows he should have stayed in the net.”
Here’s the goal again:
Game 5 of the Pittsburgh-Columbus series, tied 2-2, goes Saturday evening (7 p.m. ET, NBCSN) inside Consol Energy Center.
- ‘Almost like a game seven tonight’ for Bruins, Panthers 8
- Report: Warrant issued for Deveaux’s arrest following Swedish league attack 46
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 19
- Lightning clinch playoff berth, but did they lose Hedman? 9
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 8
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 22
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- NHL on NBCSN: Stakes high for Kings, ‘Hawks tonight 21
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 12
- Video: Brian Engblom takes a puck to the head 13