Apr 25, 2014, 5:30 PM EST
As you can see, Penguins goalie Marc-Andre Fleury was a popular man today.
While it didn’t sound like he fully agreed with his coach’s assessment of the late tying goal he allowed versus the Blue Jackets in Game 4, it also didn’t sound like he wanted to start a war of words, practically pleading with reporters to move on from the subject. (“No more. Please.”)
In case you missed it yesterday, Dan Bylsma said, “Marc knows he should have stayed in the net.”
Here’s the goal again:
Game 5 of the Pittsburgh-Columbus series, tied 2-2, goes Saturday evening (7 p.m. ET, NBCSN) inside Consol Energy Center.
- David Backes ejected after boarding, bloodying Karl Alzner 0
- Video: Shattenkirk injured, won’t return after collision with Ovechkin 1
- Ovechkin becomes fifth player to start career with 10 straight 30+ goal seasons 1
- End nearing? Lightning waive Nabokov 2
- Leafs scoring slump hits historical low 23
- Video: Rangers’ Lundqvist takes puck to the neck 10
- Zamboni driver arrested for DUI, allegedly cleaned ice surface while drunk 18
- Mike Richards trying to make the best of being sent to the AHL 15
- Price leads Habs past Caps with second straight shutout 12
- Report: Rob Blake would be Brendan Shanahan’s first choice to replace Dave Nonis 5