Apr 25, 2014, 10:29 PM EDT
The Ducks tried to get by without Ryan Getzlaf (upper body) in Game 4 of their first round series against the Dallas Stars and the results weren’t favorable for Anaheim. With the series now tied at 2-2, the Ducks confirmed Getzlaf will be back tonight.
Getzlaf had 31 goals and ranked second in the NHL with 87 points in the regular season. He was struck in the face by the puck during Anaheim’s playoff opener, but he still managed to play in the first three games of this series.
Meanwhile, Dallas’ Brendon Dillon will return from a lower-body injury, per TSN’s Mike Johnson.
The contest will air on NBCSN and you can also stream it online.
- In the playoffs, sometimes it comes down to the ‘bounces’ 1
- Now feels like a good time to debate Stamkos’ next contract 16
- Here’s the latest on coaching searches in Buffalo, San Jose and New Jersey 1
- Bishop bounced back in Game 5, but did the Rangers test him enough? 8
- Surging Stamkos: Lightning put Rangers on the brink 19
- Report: Blues will stick with Hitchcock ‘barring anything dramatic’ 16
- WATCH LIVE: Lightning at Rangers, Game 5 of Eastern Conference Final 0
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ 71
- Video: ‘It’s not the ideal situation,’ says OT hero Vermette of being a healthy scratch 5
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks 66
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (174)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (91)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (71)