Apr 25, 2014, 10:29 PM EST
The Ducks tried to get by without Ryan Getzlaf (upper body) in Game 4 of their first round series against the Dallas Stars and the results weren’t favorable for Anaheim. With the series now tied at 2-2, the Ducks confirmed Getzlaf will be back tonight.
Getzlaf had 31 goals and ranked second in the NHL with 87 points in the regular season. He was struck in the face by the puck during Anaheim’s playoff opener, but he still managed to play in the first three games of this series.
Meanwhile, Dallas’ Brendon Dillon will return from a lower-body injury, per TSN’s Mike Johnson.
The contest will air on NBCSN and you can also stream it online.
- Mark Howe on his father’s health: ‘He’s back in the ballgame’ 0
- Holland: ‘I’m not against fighting’ 3
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 17
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 4
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 11
- Video: Coyotes defeat Oilers with 0.3 seconds remaining in OT 3
- It’s ‘unlikely’ Duncan Keith has the mumps, says Blackhawks coach 3
- Bjugstad scores the winner as Panthers, Capitals make history with 20-round shootout 21
- Yep, Beau Bennett has the mumps 24
- (Video) PHT Extra: Would the Oilers really trade Taylor Hall? 11