Apr 25, 2014, 10:29 PM EST
The Ducks tried to get by without Ryan Getzlaf (upper body) in Game 4 of their first round series against the Dallas Stars and the results weren’t favorable for Anaheim. With the series now tied at 2-2, the Ducks confirmed Getzlaf will be back tonight.
Getzlaf had 31 goals and ranked second in the NHL with 87 points in the regular season. He was struck in the face by the puck during Anaheim’s playoff opener, but he still managed to play in the first three games of this series.
Meanwhile, Dallas’ Brendon Dillon will return from a lower-body injury, per TSN’s Mike Johnson.
The contest will air on NBCSN and you can also stream it online.
- Garbutt suspended two games for ‘reckless’ knee-on-knee hit 1
- Report: Justin Schultz to be healthy scratch versus Preds 27
- PHT shares #WhyImThankful 8
- Roy: ‘They got away with things that we could not’ 18
- Video: Panthers’ Luongo leaves game due to injury (Updated) 0
- Video: Jets’ Lowry hits Sabres’ Kaleta from behind 6
- Video: Lightning pay tribute to St. Louis 6
- He’s baaaaack: Brodeur joins Blues on tryout basis 20
- Chelios calls ex-teammate Shanahan an inexperienced ‘politician’ 18
- Sharks players go to bat for McLellan: ‘Why would you get rid of him?’ 1
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (101)
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (88)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (79)
- Bruins’ Lucic expected to play against Habs after getting one-punched (Updated) (47)
- Video: Prout drops Lucic with one punch (45)