Apr 25, 2014, 10:29 PM EDT
The Ducks tried to get by without Ryan Getzlaf (upper body) in Game 4 of their first round series against the Dallas Stars and the results weren’t favorable for Anaheim. With the series now tied at 2-2, the Ducks confirmed Getzlaf will be back tonight.
Getzlaf had 31 goals and ranked second in the NHL with 87 points in the regular season. He was struck in the face by the puck during Anaheim’s playoff opener, but he still managed to play in the first three games of this series.
Meanwhile, Dallas’ Brendon Dillon will return from a lower-body injury, per TSN’s Mike Johnson.
The contest will air on NBCSN and you can also stream it online.
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 46
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 68
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 40
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 40
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (70)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)