Apr 25, 2014, 10:18 AM EST
Today, you can pick the brain of a U.S. Hockey Hall of Famer.
Join a live online video chat with Ed Olczyk — along with ESPN New York radio’s Don La Greca — at 12:30 p.m. ET this afternoon, and hear both answer hockey questions and give insight to the latest news.
Click here to participate (again, beginning at 12:30 p.m ET) or to watch previous installments.
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 4
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 2
- Leafs’ luck: Bernier gives up long distance goal, things unravel in third 15
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 33
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 15
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 15
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 4
- NHL on NBCSN: Rangers, Canadiens seek edge as divisional battles intensify 2
- Struggling Kings complete the comeback against Blackhawks 11
- Video: Tempers boil over between Capitals, Penguins 46