Apr 25, 2014, 10:12 AM EST
Patrick Kane was a major factor in the Chicago Blackhawks winning Game 4.
Kane scored twice, including the overtime game-winner, to give the Chicago Blackhawks a 4-3 win against the St. Louis Blues and tying the series at two games apiece.
“We’ve got to be a little bit harder on Kane,” said Pietrangelo. “Obviously, he’s a dynamic player. He’s able to create things offensively. You saw by the overtime goal. If we can take away their time and space and play them harder and make it more difficult for them, I think that would be a little bit more success for us.”
Kane has three goals in the series and obviously Game 4 was the big one for him. Letting him break out and steal a game on his own is something that doesn’t sit all that well with Ken Hitchcock, but if they can lock him down from here on out, they’ll deal with it.
- Team Canada crushes Slovakia 4
- Criticism spreads to GM Lou Lamoriello after Devils fire DeBoer 3
- Eichel earns assist and scores in shootout as U.S. squeaks by Finland 1
- Canada enters World Juniors as 11/10 favorite; USA next at 9/4 2
- Devils fire DeBoer 20
- More mumps: Downie and Greiss test positive 3
- Orpik reflects on ‘outside pressure’ in Pittsburgh 18
- Canada tabs Fucale for WJC opener 0
- PHT’s top 14 of ’14: Ovechkin’s great big year of disappointment 10
- PHT’s top 14 of ’14: Kings win Cup, Martinez the OT hero 0
- Sabres aren’t happy with league’s decision regarding Bartkowski (76)
- Report: NHL won’t hold hearing for Bartkowski hit (55)
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno (47)
- Could Malkin be the next player to be fined for diving? (43)
- Panthers hold off Penguins for shootout win (42)