Apr 24, 2014, 7:31 PM EDT
As of this writing, it’s unclear if Henrik Zetterberg will be able to play for the Detroit Red Wings in Game 4 on Thursday.
That’s an uncertainty, but what is clear is that this is a big one, especially for Detroit. The perennial playoff team looks to tie the series 2-2, as the alternative involves going down 3-1 against the Bruins with the series shifting to Boston for Game 5.
You can find the game on NBCSN and also via the live stream link below:
Thursday’s other games include the Colorado Avalanche at the Minnesota Wild in Game 4, which can be found on CNBC and streamed here. The final contest of the night involves the San Jose Sharks attempting to sweep the Kings in Los Angeles, which airs on NBCSN and via this stream link.
- Report: Plotnikov paid $500K to get out of KHL contract 2
- Philadelphia signs ’15 first rounder Provorov 7
- Brandon Saad brings championship experience to Blue Jackets 18
- Sharks sign Joel Ward to three-year deal 21
- Sabres lock up O’Reilly through 2022-23 71
- Locked in: Columbus signs Saad to six-year, $36M deal 27
- Oilers sign McDavid to entry-level contract 28
- ‘Hawks would like to re-sign Oduya, but still working through ‘financial hurdles’ 17
- Trade: Caps acquire Oshie from Blues for Brouwer, Copley and draft pick 73
- Voynov takes plea, gets 90 days in jail plus probation 66
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins (131)
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad; Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (93)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Trade: Caps acquire Oshie from Blues for Brouwer, Copley and draft pick (73)