Apr 24, 2014, 7:31 PM EST
As of this writing, it’s unclear if Henrik Zetterberg will be able to play for the Detroit Red Wings in Game 4 on Thursday.
That’s an uncertainty, but what is clear is that this is a big one, especially for Detroit. The perennial playoff team looks to tie the series 2-2, as the alternative involves going down 3-1 against the Bruins with the series shifting to Boston for Game 5.
You can find the game on NBCSN and also via the live stream link below:
Thursday’s other games include the Colorado Avalanche at the Minnesota Wild in Game 4, which can be found on CNBC and streamed here. The final contest of the night involves the San Jose Sharks attempting to sweep the Kings in Los Angeles, which airs on NBCSN and via this stream link.
- Flyers keep faint playoff hopes alive with win over Rangers 18
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder 48
- Jagr earns high praise in his Panthers debut 0
- Bruins maintain four-point edge in playoff race, hand Coyotes ninth straight loss 4
- NHL on NBC: Rangers look for a fourth straight win against the Flyers 7
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 9
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 13
- Flyers trade Kimmo Timonen to Blackhawks 39
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 22
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)
- Lindros files $3M defamation lawsuit against ex-referee Stewart (Updated: Now $250K) (65)
- The plummeting Coyotes are threatening to fall below the Oilers into 29th place (55)