Apr 24, 2014, 7:31 PM EDT
As of this writing, it’s unclear if Henrik Zetterberg will be able to play for the Detroit Red Wings in Game 4 on Thursday.
That’s an uncertainty, but what is clear is that this is a big one, especially for Detroit. The perennial playoff team looks to tie the series 2-2, as the alternative involves going down 3-1 against the Bruins with the series shifting to Boston for Game 5.
You can find the game on NBCSN and also via the live stream link below:
Thursday’s other games include the Colorado Avalanche at the Minnesota Wild in Game 4, which can be found on CNBC and streamed here. The final contest of the night involves the San Jose Sharks attempting to sweep the Kings in Los Angeles, which airs on NBCSN and via this stream link.
- Leafs re-sign Reimer — two years, $4.6 million 16
- Gorges still can’t explain falling out of favor in Montreal 10
- Eller, Habs agree to four-year, $14 million contract 10
- Cory Sarich hospitalized following cycling accident, expects ‘full recovery’ 7
- Stamkos shrugs off talk of LeBron-like homecoming to Toronto in 2016 30
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain 45
- Rangers and Kreider avoid arbitration, agree on two-year deal 39
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal 42
- Advancement? Leafs sign Booth for one year, $1.1M 25
- Leafs hire 28-year-old stats advocate as assistant GM 32
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (69)
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation (61)
- Lucic regrets handshake-line actions, but isn’t apologizing (58)
- Report: O’Reilly wants $6.7M deal, Avs counter at $5.5M (58)
- Red Wings unveil plans for new arena, look to open in 2017 (57)