Apr 24, 2014, 7:31 PM EDT
As of this writing, it’s unclear if Henrik Zetterberg will be able to play for the Detroit Red Wings in Game 4 on Thursday.
That’s an uncertainty, but what is clear is that this is a big one, especially for Detroit. The perennial playoff team looks to tie the series 2-2, as the alternative involves going down 3-1 against the Bruins with the series shifting to Boston for Game 5.
You can find the game on NBCSN and also via the live stream link below:
Thursday’s other games include the Colorado Avalanche at the Minnesota Wild in Game 4, which can be found on CNBC and streamed here. The final contest of the night involves the San Jose Sharks attempting to sweep the Kings in Los Angeles, which airs on NBCSN and via this stream link.
- Hurricanes say Jordan Staal broke a bone in his right leg 2
- IIHF, NHL to meet next month to discuss World Cup (Updated) 0
- Caps unveil new Winter Classic jerseys 25
- Drouin out 3-4 weeks with fractured thumb 3
- On carrying three goalies, and which teams might be forced to do it 8
- Bettman: NHL won’t expand ‘just to fulfill somebody’s notion of symmetry’ 10
- Report: Johansen lowers demands, but not low enough 35
- Injuries piling up as preseason schedule begins 11
- Report: Fedorov denies contract offer was made to Johansen 8
- Report: Johansen has gotten no shortage of KHL offers 44
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Report: Johansen has gotten no shortage of KHL offers (44)
- Just how damaging are heated negotiations between Jackets, RFA Johansen? (38)
- Report: Johansen lowers demands, but not low enough (35)
- Desjardins (a.k.a. not Torts) makes good first impression on Canucks (29)