Apr 24, 2014, 10:51 PM EST
Whether people like it or not, Brad Marchand is a quality hockey player.
He’s the type who can create as much as he agitates, so there are only so many opportunities for detractors to razz the polarizing Boston Bruins pest. Thursday presented that opportunity, as he dealt with some humors/heartbreaking missed opportunities (depending upon the observer):
Even those who cover the Bruins were getting a few zingers in:
Marchand still has a chance to get the last laugh in overtime, though.
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 10
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 8
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 20
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 31
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 14
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 23
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 54