Apr 24, 2014, 5:13 PM EDT
We wrote this morning about all the blown leads we’ve seen in the playoffs, and why that might be. Click play for our video explanation.
Plus, does Marc-Andre Fleury have the yips? Because the way he’s struggled in the playoffs, when the pressure’s really on, suggests his problems could be mostly mental.
PS — If you don’t know what the yips are, read this. They’re an awful, awful thing.
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 20
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 5
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 19
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 12
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 6
- Looking to make the leap: Anthony Mantha 21
- It’s Detroit Red Wings day on PHT 24
- Under Pressure: Nathan Horton 8
- Will Johansen be the latest Overhardt holdout? 25
- It’s Columbus Blue Jackets day on PHT 17