Apr 23, 2014, 4:33 PM EDT
Poor Matt Niskanen. He was even asked about it today.
“That’s all in good fun,” he said, per the Toronto Sun. “Nobody ever said I was the best looking, so that’s fine. A few teammates made sure they let me know this morning.
“I don’t know if it was an angle or a shadow, but I do look cross-eyed for sure.”
PS — Which ’80’s skiing movie do you think Marchand would’ve been in? I vote for Hot Dog.
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 4
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 5
- Looking to make the leap: Anthony Mantha 17
- It’s Detroit Red Wings day on PHT 22
- Under Pressure: Nathan Horton 8
- Will Johansen be the latest Overhardt holdout? 24
- It’s Columbus Blue Jackets day on PHT 15
- Shanahan tasked with ending years of collapses 9
- Looking to make the leap: Peter Holland 1
- Under Pressure: Randy Carlyle 5
- NHL-to-Vegas talks gaining steam (68)
- Report: Bruins need to make a trade (61)
- Sounds like San Jose handled stripping Thornton’s captaincy really well (43)
- Fanspeak: Mats Sundin voted greatest Maple Leaf in franchise history (43)
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history (41)