Apr 23, 2014, 4:33 PM EDT
Poor Matt Niskanen. He was even asked about it today.
“That’s all in good fun,” he said, per the Toronto Sun. “Nobody ever said I was the best looking, so that’s fine. A few teammates made sure they let me know this morning.
“I don’t know if it was an angle or a shadow, but I do look cross-eyed for sure.”
PS — Which ’80’s skiing movie do you think Marchand would’ve been in? I vote for Hot Dog.
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 75
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5