Apr 23, 2014, 4:33 PM EDT
Poor Matt Niskanen. He was even asked about it today.
“That’s all in good fun,” he said, per the Toronto Sun. “Nobody ever said I was the best looking, so that’s fine. A few teammates made sure they let me know this morning.
“I don’t know if it was an angle or a shadow, but I do look cross-eyed for sure.”
PS — Which ’80’s skiing movie do you think Marchand would’ve been in? I vote for Hot Dog.
- With training camps looming, a look at some key unsigned RFAs 8
- Workhorse goalies, forwards from last season 15
- Five interesting players still on UFA market 40
- Trotz will still cheer for Preds ‘like crazy’ 4
- Hextall: Advanced statistics small, but meaningful part of Kings’ success 7
- Hayes sees opportunity with Rangers 28
- Fanspeak: Martin Brodeur named greatest Devil in franchise history 15
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 7
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 22
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 31