Apr 23, 2014, 4:33 PM EDT
Poor Matt Niskanen. He was even asked about it today.
“That’s all in good fun,” he said, per the Toronto Sun. “Nobody ever said I was the best looking, so that’s fine. A few teammates made sure they let me know this morning.
“I don’t know if it was an angle or a shadow, but I do look cross-eyed for sure.”
PS — Which ’80’s skiing movie do you think Marchand would’ve been in? I vote for Hot Dog.
- Report: Richards’ border incident involved oxycodone 12
- Trade: Bieksa headed to California — but it’s Anaheim, not San Jose 16
- Trade: Jackets land Saad, Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago 77
- Hamilton signs six-year deal with Flames 17
- Sharks get Jones from Bruins for first-round pick and unsigned prospect 42
- Hurricanes to buy out Semin 14
- Bruins are talking to teams about Savard, but not Rask 13
- Report: Richards part of police investigation 46
- UFA of the Day: Mike Green 4
- Agent: Franson has spoken with ‘half a dozen’ teams (Updated) 8
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad, Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (77)
- Trade: Flames land Dougie Hamilton for package of picks (75)
- Trade: Busy Bruins send Lucic to Kings (66)