Apr 23, 2014, 1:51 PM EDT
Quick note to pass along — the NHL has confirmed the following times for Saturday’s Stanley Cup playoff games:
The starting time for Game 5 of the series between the Pittsburgh Penguins and Columbus Blue Jackets has been set for 7:00 p.m. ET on Saturday, April 26, in Pittsburgh. The game will be seen on NBC Sports Network.
The starting time for Game 5 of the series between the Colorado Avalanche and Minnesota Wild has been set for 9:30 p.m. ET on Saturday, April 26 in Colorado. The game will be seen on NBC Sports Network.
The starting time for a potential Game 5 of the series between the Los Angeles Kings and San Jose Sharks has been set for 10:00 p.m. ET on Saturday, April 26 in San Jose. The game will be seen on CNBC.
The fourth Saturday game, Detroit-Boston, will be played at 3 p.m. ET at TD Garden, and will be shown on NBC.
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 0
- Canada fights back to beat Sweden at worlds 3
- NHL hockey ops explains no-goal call 33
- Jack Adams Award finalists to be announced tonight 4
- Video: Flames stun Ducks in OT to get back in the series 10
- Video: Controversial no-goal call on Flames 15
- Video: Crawford, Kane help Blackhawks push Wild to brink of elimination 53
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 1
- Prust apologizes for all the stuff he said about referee Watson 49
- Flyers will be ‘extremely patient’ with youngsters, but ‘want a winner as soon as possible’ 25
- Vigneault: ‘Standards have been set’ after Ovechkin, Backstrom hits (103)
- ‘You can’t win,’ ex-NHL ref Fraser says of Prust incident (83)
- Lightning’s Bishop silences Red Wings in hard fought Game 7 (81)
- Babcock won’t discuss future yet, but sees challenges ahead for Wings (79)
- New York second: Capitals stun Rangers for 1-0 series lead (76)