Apr 23, 2014, 1:51 PM EST
Quick note to pass along — the NHL has confirmed the following times for Saturday’s Stanley Cup playoff games:
The starting time for Game 5 of the series between the Pittsburgh Penguins and Columbus Blue Jackets has been set for 7:00 p.m. ET on Saturday, April 26, in Pittsburgh. The game will be seen on NBC Sports Network.
The starting time for Game 5 of the series between the Colorado Avalanche and Minnesota Wild has been set for 9:30 p.m. ET on Saturday, April 26 in Colorado. The game will be seen on NBC Sports Network.
The starting time for a potential Game 5 of the series between the Los Angeles Kings and San Jose Sharks has been set for 10:00 p.m. ET on Saturday, April 26 in San Jose. The game will be seen on CNBC.
The fourth Saturday game, Detroit-Boston, will be played at 3 p.m. ET at TD Garden, and will be shown on NBC.
- Trade: Pens acquire Lapierre from Blues for Goc 39
- Video: Habs’ Emelin ejected for hit on Stars’ Spezza 7
- Martin Brodeur to retire, become Blues asst. GM (Updated) 41
- Mike Richards clears waivers 32
- Game on: Islanders-Rangers to be played despite storm 15
- Flyers’ Rinaldo suspended eight games for his hit on Letang 56
- Isles’ rise to be tested as they lose Okposo for 6-8 weeks 16
- L.A. Sorry? Kings waive Mike Richards 123
- Bobrovsky out 4-6 weeks, Jackets recall goalie Forsberg 3
- Blue Jackets proud as Columbus shows it’s a hockey town 24
- Columnist: Flyers ‘orchestrated’ fight night versus Pens during meal at ‘a local steakhouse’ (130)
- L.A. Sorry? Kings waive Mike Richards (125)
- Report: Flyers’ Rinaldo waives right to an in-person hearing (61)
- Video: NHL offers Flyers’ Rinaldo in-person hearing (57)
- Flyers’ Rinaldo suspended eight games for his hit on Letang (57)