Apr 22, 2014, 9:39 PM EST
Heading into Game 3, the Los Angeles Kings must not be feeling very confident, and with good reason. Still, there are positives:
1. Every game (expect that rescheduled one between the Blue Jackets and Stars) begins 0-0.
2. They fought back from a 2-0 deficit last year against a strong St. Louis Blues team.
3. The Minnesota Wild showed that a change of scenery can be a nice way to turn things around.
Stretching things a bit? Maybe, but a simple win would get them right back into this first-round series with the San Jose Sharks, who lead the series 2-0 as of this writing. The game airs on NBCSN and can be streamed via the link below.
Here is a road map of Tuesday’s four games if you’re trying to do some juggling.
Tampa Bay Lightning at Montreal Canadiens (Game 4, 7 p.m. ET) – NHL Network
Boston Bruins at Detroit Red Wings (Game 3, 7:30 p.m. ET) – NBCSN, CLICK HERE TO WATCH LIVE
New York Rangers at Philadelphia Flyers (Game 3, 8 p.m. ET) – CNBC – CLICK HERE TO WATCH LIVE
Sharks at Kings (Game 3, 10 p.m. ET) – NBCSN, CLICK HERE TO WATCH LIVE
- Blue Jackets proud as Columbus shows it’s a hockey town 0
- From contract dispute to All-Star MVP, Johansen’s had quite the year 1
- Marc-Andre Fleury would like to remind the Columbus crowd that the Penguins beat the Blue Jackets in the playoffs 8
- Cannonball Run…and gun: Team Toews wins highest-scoring game in ASG history 13
- Supercut: Every goal from the highest-scoring period in All-Star Game history 5
- Video: Team Foligno survives shootout, wins Skills Competition 4
- Video: Weber wins hardest shot with 108.5 mph blast 13
- Video: Lightning’s Drouin wins fastest skater 7
- WATCH LIVE: NHL All-Star Skills Competition 2
- Will the Youngstars even have a chance? (Updated) 12
- Columnist: Flyers ‘orchestrated’ fight night versus Pens during meal at ‘a local steakhouse’ (130)
- Flyers’ Rinaldo: ‘I changed the whole game, man’ (112)
- Video: Rinaldo tossed for boarding Letang (79)
- Report: Flyers’ Rinaldo waives right to an in-person hearing (61)
- Video: NHL offers Flyers’ Rinaldo in-person hearing (57)