Apr 22, 2014, 9:39 PM EDT
Heading into Game 3, the Los Angeles Kings must not be feeling very confident, and with good reason. Still, there are positives:
1. Every game (expect that rescheduled one between the Blue Jackets and Stars) begins 0-0.
2. They fought back from a 2-0 deficit last year against a strong St. Louis Blues team.
3. The Minnesota Wild showed that a change of scenery can be a nice way to turn things around.
Stretching things a bit? Maybe, but a simple win would get them right back into this first-round series with the San Jose Sharks, who lead the series 2-0 as of this writing. The game airs on NBCSN and can be streamed via the link below.
Here is a road map of Tuesday’s four games if you’re trying to do some juggling.
Tampa Bay Lightning at Montreal Canadiens (Game 4, 7 p.m. ET) – NHL Network
Boston Bruins at Detroit Red Wings (Game 3, 7:30 p.m. ET) – NBCSN, CLICK HERE TO WATCH LIVE
New York Rangers at Philadelphia Flyers (Game 3, 8 p.m. ET) – CNBC - CLICK HERE TO WATCH LIVE
Sharks at Kings (Game 3, 10 p.m. ET) – NBCSN, CLICK HERE TO WATCH LIVE
- Cory Sarich hospitalized following cycling accident, expects ‘full recovery’ 0
- Stamkos shrugs off talk of LeBron-like homecoming to Toronto in 2016 20
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain 30
- Rangers and Kreider avoid arbitration, agree on two-year deal 30
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal 42
- Advancement? Leafs sign Booth for one year, $1.1M 25
- Leafs hire 28-year-old stats advocate as assistant GM 30
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 68
- Stars, Roussel agree on four-year, $8 million deal 3
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation 61
- Babcock fires back over allegations that free agents avoid him (77)
- Babcock: Cleary a ‘calculated risk’ after playing last year ‘on one leg’ (70)
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (68)
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation (61)
- Report: Zuccarello wants $4.5M per on new deal, Brassard eyeing $5.5M (58)