Apr 22, 2014, 1:13 AM EDT
The heavy hitting between the Chicago Blackhawks and St. Louis Blues continues.
Earlier in the game, Blues’ forward Maxim Lapierre was called for boarding when he slammed Blackhawks’ blue liner Sheldon Brookbank from behind into the end boards. This physical element in this series between two Central Division rivals wasn’t just restricted to the third game.
Keith is at the center of controversy for allegedly taunting Backes when he was struggling to his feet after the Seabrook hit.
- DeBoer predicts ‘big bounce-back’ in San Jose 8
- Sabres name Bylsma head coach 35
- Lundqvist on Game 7: ‘You’re definitely nervous, but it comes down to teamwork’ 16
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue 56
- Stanley Cup Final to begin June 3 7
- Caps’ Backstrom undergoes arthroscopic hip surgery 5
- Report: Sens’ Murray to retire after next season 0
- Of course: ‘Hawks, Ducks’ back-and-forth series is going to Game 7 49
- WATCH LIVE: Ducks at Blackhawks, Western Conference Final Game 6 1
- As Bolts deal with illness, extra day of rest could prove beneficial 11
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue (56)
- On Kreider, and trying ‘to turn the other cheek’ (54)
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL (53)