Apr 21, 2014, 9:25 PM EDT
Andersen has a .930 playoff save percentage to help lead the Ducks to a 2-0 series lead against the Dallas Stars. Of course, it also helps that Anaheim’s top scoring duo of Ryan Getzlaf and Corey Perry have combined for six points while Jamie Benn and Tyler Seguin have two points and one point respectively.
Dallas had an uphill battle to begin with as the second Wild Card team in the Western Conference, but the Ducks have never lost a series after winning the first two games. If the Stars can’t defend their home ice tonight, then Anaheim will almost certainly continue that trend.
The game will start at 9:30 p.m. ET on NBCSN. You can also watch the game online by clicking on the link below:
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 20
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 25
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5