Apr 21, 2014, 9:25 PM EST
Andersen has a .930 playoff save percentage to help lead the Ducks to a 2-0 series lead against the Dallas Stars. Of course, it also helps that Anaheim’s top scoring duo of Ryan Getzlaf and Corey Perry have combined for six points while Jamie Benn and Tyler Seguin have two points and one point respectively.
Dallas had an uphill battle to begin with as the second Wild Card team in the Western Conference, but the Ducks have never lost a series after winning the first two games. If the Stars can’t defend their home ice tonight, then Anaheim will almost certainly continue that trend.
The game will start at 9:30 p.m. ET on NBCSN. You can also watch the game online by clicking on the link below:
- Comparing the records of all 30 teams in the last two months 21
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 7
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 4
- Leafs’ luck: Bernier gives up long distance goal, things unravel in third 20
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 34
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 15
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 15
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 5
- NHL on NBCSN: Rangers, Canadiens seek edge as divisional battles intensify 2
- Struggling Kings complete the comeback against Blackhawks 11