Apr 19, 2014, 8:52 PM EDT
Note: With Blue Jackets – Penguins in overtime, the TV coverage of Wild – Avs can be temporarily found at NHL Network. You can juggle both games with help from the live stream link in this post. Conversely, you can stream Columbus – Pittsburgh here.
The 2014 Stanley Cup playoffs already boasts one playoff series in which the first two games went to overtime, so it’s not outrageous to wonder if the same will happen for the Minnesota Wild and Colorado Avalanche. Their Game 2 airs on NBCSN and via the live stream link below.
As you may remember (Wild and Avs fans definitely remember), Paul Stastny scored the game-tying and game-winning goals to steal one for Colorado in Game 1. There are still those out there who wonder if the Avalanche are for real, so we’ll see if they can at least turn the volume down from critics with a win in Game 2 (or turn the dial the other way if Minnesota ties the series up).
Either way, if this postseason continues its current trends, it should be a lot of fun to watch.
- WATCH LIVE: Today’s Stanley Cup playoff action 0
- Crosby joining Team Canada at Worlds 12
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for today 10
- One more time, with feeling: Flames stage yet another comeback, eliminate Vancouver 20
- Keith conquers: Blackhawks come back, eliminate Predators 49
- Red Wings smother Lightning, take 3-2 series lead 22
- Going the distance: Isles edge Caps to force Game 7 41
- WATCH LIVE: Today’s Stanley Cup playoff action 6
- Lucic issues statement on father’s passing 10
- Hall caught off guard by Oilers’ front office shuffle 19
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (114)
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (108)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (92)
- Okposo blasts ‘idiot’ Wilson after physical outing versus Isles (82)
- Preds, Forsberg finally solve Darling, push series to Game 6 (76)