Apr 19, 2014, 8:52 PM EST
Note: With Blue Jackets – Penguins in overtime, the TV coverage of Wild – Avs can be temporarily found at NHL Network. You can juggle both games with help from the live stream link in this post. Conversely, you can stream Columbus – Pittsburgh here.
The 2014 Stanley Cup playoffs already boasts one playoff series in which the first two games went to overtime, so it’s not outrageous to wonder if the same will happen for the Minnesota Wild and Colorado Avalanche. Their Game 2 airs on NBCSN and via the live stream link below.
As you may remember (Wild and Avs fans definitely remember), Paul Stastny scored the game-tying and game-winning goals to steal one for Colorado in Game 1. There are still those out there who wonder if the Avalanche are for real, so we’ll see if they can at least turn the volume down from critics with a win in Game 2 (or turn the dial the other way if Minnesota ties the series up).
Either way, if this postseason continues its current trends, it should be a lot of fun to watch.
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 5
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 3
- Leafs’ luck: Bernier gives up long distance goal, things unravel in third 20
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 34
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 15
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 15
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 4
- NHL on NBCSN: Rangers, Canadiens seek edge as divisional battles intensify 2
- Struggling Kings complete the comeback against Blackhawks 11
- Video: Tempers boil over between Capitals, Penguins 46