Apr 19, 2014, 3:00 PM EST
The St. Louis Blues are hoping to hit the road with a 2-0 series lead against the Chicago Blackhawks. Meanwhile, the ‘Hawks want to go back to United Center with a split to steal home-ice advantage away from the Blues.
St. Louis’ triple-overtime victory on Thursday shocked the Blackhawks after they built a 3-2 lead early on, but Ryan Miller and the Blues defense locked the game down from there. Jaden Schwartz‘s tying-goal and Alex Steen‘s game-winner got the Blues a tough win, but expect Patrick Kane, Jonathan Toews, Patrick Sharp, and Marian Hossa to bounce back in Game 2.
- Stomach flu makes Lightning’s Johnson a surprise scratch 0
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 8
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 10
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 14
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8
- Could Vermette land in Washington? 6
- Pens confirm Maatta has the mumps 5
- As holiday roster freeze approaches, Bruins linked to Oshie, Kassian 27
- Video: Pacioretty taken to hospital, reportedly no hearing expected for Stoner after questionable hit 34
- Video: Canadiens honor long-time captain Saku Koivu 2