Apr 19, 2014, 3:09 PM EDT
The Blues will get a big lift to their lineup in Game 2 with the return of T.J. Oshie.
Oshie has missed the past three games for St. Louis, two in the regular season and Game 1 on Thursday night with an upper-body injury.
His return gives the Blues a lift on both sides of the puck. His 60 points in the regular season were good for second on the team and he’s a valuable penalty killer at times as well.
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 35
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 45
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 32
- Different tune: Moore hasn’t settled with Bertuzzi, says brother 27
- Rangers win Kevin Hayes sweepstakes 25
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 50
- Under pressure: Rick Nash 9
- Wang sells Isles to ex-Caps owner Ledecky 41
- Report: MLSE CEO Leiweke to step down (Update: Leiweke denies move) 6
- Report: Bertuzzi-Moore case settled out of court (Update: Bertuzzi’s lawyer confirms) 35