Apr 19, 2014, 3:09 PM EDT
The Blues will get a big lift to their lineup in Game 2 with the return of T.J. Oshie.
Oshie has missed the past three games for St. Louis, two in the regular season and Game 1 on Thursday night with an upper-body injury.
His return gives the Blues a lift on both sides of the puck. His 60 points in the regular season were good for second on the team and he’s a valuable penalty killer at times as well.
- On carrying three goalies, and which teams might be forced to do it 4
- Bettman: NHL won’t expand ‘just to fulfill somebody’s notion of symmetry’ 8
- Report: Johansen lowers demands, but not low enough 33
- Injuries piling up as preseason schedule begins 11
- Report: Fedorov denies contract offer was made to Johansen 8
- Report: Johansen has gotten no shortage of KHL offers 44
- Update: Drouin out with upper body injury, not expected to miss preseason 1
- Report: NHL officials to participate in preseason without new CBA 1
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 16
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 19
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (65)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Report: Johansen has gotten no shortage of KHL offers (44)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)
- Just how damaging are heated negotiations between Jackets, RFA Johansen? (38)