Apr 19, 2014, 3:09 PM EDT
The Blues will get a big lift to their lineup in Game 2 with the return of T.J. Oshie.
Oshie has missed the past three games for St. Louis, two in the regular season and Game 1 on Thursday night with an upper-body injury.
His return gives the Blues a lift on both sides of the puck. His 60 points in the regular season were good for second on the team and he’s a valuable penalty killer at times as well.
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 79
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 28
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5
- Wild assistant Sydor arrested for suspected drunk driving, child endangerment 30
- It’s Montreal Canadiens day at PHT 14
- Capitals’ biggest question: Is this finally the year? 32