Apr 18, 2014, 9:55 PM EDT
Anaheim claimed Game 1 against Dallas in the first round series, but it wasn’t pretty. The Stars battled back from a 4-0 deficit to pull within one goal before finally running out of time.
If Dallas can carry that momentum into tonight’s game then the Ducks will be in trouble.
The good news for Anaheim is that they still have Ryan Getzlaf, who is dealing with some major swelling after being struck in the face by the puck, but was given the green light after his X-Rays came back negative.
The game will start at 10:00 p.m. ET on NBCSN and you can also stream the game using the link below:
- Video: Sens, Leafs, Habs combine for beautiful tribute following Ottawa shootings 0
- Will winning trump revenge tonight? 3
- Sleepy Sharks hit new low in loss to Buffalo 7
- Goalie nods: Gustavsson gets his second start 0
- Price downplays start as Canadiens host Rangers 8
- Sens, Habs and Leafs pay tribute to fallen soldier 3
- More like it? Avs crush Canucks 33
- Video: Beauties from Perry, Eberle and Duchene 4
- Ghost Time: Flyers recall Gostisbehere from AHL 28
- Trotz calls Healy’s comments on Ovechkin (and Ovechkin’s mom) ‘disrespectful’ 26
- Video: Two quick third-period goals propel Flyers over rival Penguins (83)
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely (78)
- Babcock: ‘Price definitely initiates contact’ in disallowed Datsyuk goal (59)
- If allegations are true, will Kings welcome Voynov back into their ‘special’ group? (37)
- Voynov released on $50K bond; NHL says ‘circumstances were different’ in Varlamov case (36)