Apr 18, 2014, 9:55 PM EDT
Anaheim claimed Game 1 against Dallas in the first round series, but it wasn’t pretty. The Stars battled back from a 4-0 deficit to pull within one goal before finally running out of time.
If Dallas can carry that momentum into tonight’s game then the Ducks will be in trouble.
The good news for Anaheim is that they still have Ryan Getzlaf, who is dealing with some major swelling after being struck in the face by the puck, but was given the green light after his X-Rays came back negative.
The game will start at 10:00 p.m. ET on NBCSN and you can also stream the game using the link below:
- Lindros, LeClair and Desjardins to be inducted into the Flyers Hall of Fame 11
- It’s back! PHT’s Team of the Day summer series starts tomorrow 4
- Pens sign Spaling — two years, $4.4 million 12
- Agent: Subban hasn’t told me to make him NHL’s highest-paid D 28
- Devils sign Greene to five-year, $25M extension 18
- Subban seeking $8.5 million in arbitration, versus the Habs at $5.25 million 46
- Marchand on Plekanec: ‘I hate him. I can’t stand him’ 59
- Gettin’ paid: Gardiner inks five-year, $20.25M extension with Leafs 15
- Report: Trottier to join Sabres’ coaching staff 21
- Blues sign former eighth overall pick Mueller 31
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal (63)
- Marchand on Plekanec: ‘I hate him. I can’t stand him’ (59)
- Subban seeking $8.5 million in arbitration, versus the Habs at $5.25 million (46)
- Trotz plans to let Johansson, Kuznetsov, and Burakovsky compete for time at center (45)
- Richards: If not for the cap, half the league would want to play for Hawks (36)