Apr 18, 2014, 12:46 AM EDT
It was a tough night for L.A. Kings’ goalie Jonathan Quick.
He had his own teammate, Slava Voynov, run into him by San Jose Sharks’ forward Mike Brown, causing a massive scrum to ensue, and also allowed five goals in the first two periods before getting pulled to begin the third.
Martin Jones has come in to wrap this one up for L.A.
Martin Jones comes in to replace Jonathan Quick for the third period.—
Helene Elliott (@helenenothelen) April 18, 2014
- Fanspeak: Martin Brodeur named greatest Devil in franchise history 8
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 6
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 22
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 27
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 6
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 2
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 44
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 35
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 7
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 20