Apr 18, 2014, 12:46 AM EDT
It was a tough night for L.A. Kings’ goalie Jonathan Quick.
He had his own teammate, Slava Voynov, run into him by San Jose Sharks’ forward Mike Brown, causing a massive scrum to ensue, and also allowed five goals in the first two periods before getting pulled to begin the third.
Martin Jones has come in to wrap this one up for L.A.
- Report: Richards’ border incident involved oxycodone 4
- Trade: Bieksa headed to California — but it’s Anaheim, not San Jose 15
- Trade: Jackets land Saad, Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago 77
- Hamilton signs six-year deal with Flames 17
- Sharks get Jones from Bruins for first-round pick and unsigned prospect 41
- Hurricanes to buy out Semin 14
- Bruins are talking to teams about Savard, but not Rask 13
- Report: Richards part of police investigation 46
- UFA of the Day: Mike Green 4
- Agent: Franson has spoken with ‘half a dozen’ teams (Updated) 8
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad, Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (76)
- Trade: Flames land Dougie Hamilton for package of picks (75)
- Trade: Busy Bruins send Lucic to Kings (66)