Apr 18, 2014, 10:49 AM EDT
The hockey-playing brother looks like that after he took a puck in the face Wednesday versus Dallas.
Despite the deep facial laceration (technical term for “huge cut on his face”), he’s expected to play tonight’s Game 2, as X-rays were negative.
“Luckily he’s married,” Ducks d-man Ben Lovejoy joked. “He’s got a couple of kids. He’s not trying to impress anybody with his face.”
Anaheim leads the series 1-0 after winning Game 1 by a score of 4-3.
- Trade: Caps acquire Oshie from Blues for Brouwer, Copley and draft pick 53
- Voynov takes plea, gets 90 days in jail plus probation 32
- Curtains on Broadway: Martin St. Louis calls it a career 28
- Discuss: Where’s the best fit for Alex Semin? 16
- Caps landing ‘affordable’ Williams a sign of the new free agency 2
- Shots fired! ‘Canes owner Karmanos rips into Jim Rutherford (Updated) 53
- Here’s who’s left after Day 1 of free agency 29
- PHT’s 2015 free agent frenzy tracker 38
- Getting clutch? Capitals sign Justin Williams for two years, $6.5M 21
- Coyotes bring back Vermette with two-year deal 33
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins (131)
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad; Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (93)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Trade: Flames land Dougie Hamilton for package of picks (75)