Apr 18, 2014, 10:49 AM EDT
The hockey-playing brother looks like that after he took a puck in the face Wednesday versus Dallas.
Despite the deep facial laceration (technical term for “huge cut on his face”), he’s expected to play tonight’s Game 2, as X-rays were negative.
“Luckily he’s married,” Ducks d-man Ben Lovejoy joked. “He’s got a couple of kids. He’s not trying to impress anybody with his face.”
Anaheim leads the series 1-0 after winning Game 1 by a score of 4-3.
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 2
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 11
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 25
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 6
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 2
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 41
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 35
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 7
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 19
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 13