Apr 18, 2014, 10:49 AM EDT
The hockey-playing brother looks like that after he took a puck in the face Wednesday versus Dallas.
Despite the deep facial laceration (technical term for “huge cut on his face”), he’s expected to play tonight’s Game 2, as X-rays were negative.
“Luckily he’s married,” Ducks d-man Ben Lovejoy joked. “He’s got a couple of kids. He’s not trying to impress anybody with his face.”
Anaheim leads the series 1-0 after winning Game 1 by a score of 4-3.
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 77
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 28
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5
- Wild assistant Sydor arrested for suspected drunk driving, child endangerment 30
- It’s Montreal Canadiens day at PHT 14
- Capitals’ biggest question: Is this finally the year? 32