Apr 17, 2014, 6:51 PM EDT
It’s hard to believe that the Philadelphia Flyers haven’t faced the New York Rangers in a playoff series since 1997 – when they made it all the way to the Stanley Cup Final before being trounced by the Detroit Red Wings – but it’s true. The two teams begin their first-round series with Game 1 on Thursday; coverage takes place on CNBC and via the live stream link below.
Flyers – Rangers kicks off approximately one hour before the Chicago Blackhawks begin their series against the St. Louis Blues. For that reason, you really might want to have one game on a “second screen” while the other goes on your TV. To organize such an idea, note that Blackhawks – Blues airs on NBCSN and can be streamed via this link.
For more on the Flyers and Rangers, here are a few links from PHT:
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 1
- Looking to make the leap: Anthony Mantha 8
- It’s Detroit Red Wings day on PHT 14
- Under Pressure: Nathan Horton 8
- Will Johansen be the latest Overhardt holdout? 24
- It’s Columbus Blue Jackets day on PHT 15
- Shanahan tasked with ending years of collapses 9
- Looking to make the leap: Peter Holland 1
- Under Pressure: Randy Carlyle 5
- Tandem locked: Sens re-sign Anderson to three-year, $12.6M deal 9