Apr 17, 2014, 10:25 PM EDT
Is it an ominous sign? The power at the SAP Center in San Jose went out just before the San Jose Sharks and L.A. Kings were about to hit the ice for warm-ups in Game 1 of their Western Conference quarter-final series.
However, the lights did come back on, and according to hockey insider Pierre LeBrun, the game should start at 7:45 p.m. PT.
Here are some links for you to enjoy:
- NHL on NBCSN: Flyers won’t fool with Penguins on Rivalry Night 0
- ‘Could’ve broken his neck,’ says Vigneault of Byfuglien cross check on Miller 40
- Video: Byfuglien gets away with ugly cross check, penalized late in Jets loss to Rangers 29
- Video: Lucic scores late winner, Bruins deal crushing blow to Panthers playoff hopes 9
- Video: Ovi becomes sixth player in history to record six 50-goal seasons 15
- ‘Almost like a game seven tonight’ for Bruins, Panthers 15
- Report: Warrant issued for Deveaux’s arrest following Swedish league attack 47
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 22
- Lightning clinch playoff berth, but did they lose Hedman? 9
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 8