Apr 17, 2014, 7:40 PM EDT
Under the old playoff format, you’d expect Chicago Blackhawks vs. St. Louis Blues to be a second-round matchup, if not the duo of teams you’d watch in the Western Conference finals. Instead, the two powerful teams face off in a first-round series that kicks off with Game 1 on Thursday.
You can watch the game on NBCSN or via the live stream link below:
If you’re a fan of the Blackhawks or Blues, you’ll probably just stay glued to this game either on your computer/tablet or television. Those who want to juggle this game with the in-progress match between the New York Rangers and Philadelphia Flyers have two options for that Game 1: tune in on CNBC or stream it here.
For more Blues/Blackhawks information, consult the game notes.
- Wild’s Dubnyk shakes off six-goal night, saves 36 as Blues pushed to brink 9
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 4
- Malkin: ‘I want to say sorry to fans, to my teammates’ 20
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime 91
- Sens’ Anderson continues to haunt Habs, forces Game 6 10
- Price, Dubnyk, Rinne are Vezina Trophy finalists 16
- Chicago to start Darling in Game 6 17
- Chiarelli named Oilers’ GM and president of hockey ops 35
- Weber out for remainder of series, but ‘did not suffer an ACL injury’ 6
- Report: Oilers’ Lowe removed from Hockey Ops role 19
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall (174)
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (114)
- Eichel understands Murray’s disappointment, but ‘extreme competitor’ has ‘a lot to offer’ (98)
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (93)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (89)