Apr 17, 2014, 7:40 PM EST
Under the old playoff format, you’d expect Chicago Blackhawks vs. St. Louis Blues to be a second-round matchup, if not the duo of teams you’d watch in the Western Conference finals. Instead, the two powerful teams face off in a first-round series that kicks off with Game 1 on Thursday.
You can watch the game on NBCSN or via the live stream link below:
If you’re a fan of the Blackhawks or Blues, you’ll probably just stay glued to this game either on your computer/tablet or television. Those who want to juggle this game with the in-progress match between the New York Rangers and Philadelphia Flyers have two options for that Game 1: tune in on CNBC or stream it here.
For more Blues/Blackhawks information, consult the game notes.
- Video: Isles’ Martin to face hearing for ‘stupid’ knee-on-knee hit 34
- NHL on NBCSN: Reloaded Red Wings, Rangers set to battle tonight 49
- Bernier bests Panthers as Luongo goes from injured (and in street clothes) to back in net 4
- Phaneuf, Cuthbert and Lupul threaten lawsuit after tweet goes to air 58
- Doan: Coyotes rebuild was ‘not my idea, not my ideal situation’ 29
- Video: Kessel says the way Toronto media treats Phaneuf is ‘embarrassing’ 47
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 9
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 49
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline 78
- Giordano to have surgery, is ‘done for the season’ 22
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline (78)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils (74)