Apr 17, 2014, 7:40 PM EDT
Under the old playoff format, you’d expect Chicago Blackhawks vs. St. Louis Blues to be a second-round matchup, if not the duo of teams you’d watch in the Western Conference finals. Instead, the two powerful teams face off in a first-round series that kicks off with Game 1 on Thursday.
You can watch the game on NBCSN or via the live stream link below:
If you’re a fan of the Blackhawks or Blues, you’ll probably just stay glued to this game either on your computer/tablet or television. Those who want to juggle this game with the in-progress match between the New York Rangers and Philadelphia Flyers have two options for that Game 1: tune in on CNBC or stream it here.
For more Blues/Blackhawks information, consult the game notes.
- Video: Raanta shuts out flat Flyers in emergency start 0
- Video: Flyers’ Jones lays out Smith, called for charging 4
- Video: Islanders’ Hickey cut after taking a skate to the face 1
- (Video) McKenzie: NHLPA ‘entirely on board’ with Voynov suspension 8
- If allegations are true, will Kings welcome Voynov back into their ‘special’ group? 33
- Rutherford on Fleury: ‘As long as I’m the GM, he’ll be our goalie’ 15
- Datsyuk will play tonight in Montreal 4
- NHL on NBCSN: Flyers take on ‘Hawks in Chicago 9
- Jets’ Maurice apologizes for using the F-bomb at a reporter 30
- Video: Oilers win…? Oilers win! 3
- Source: Lucic fined $5k for gesture vs. Habs (Confirmed) (121)
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely (78)
- Video: Bruins’ Lucic gestures to Habs fans after late penalty (59)
- ‘It’s stupid': Tempers flare after Kesler’s late charge on Granlund (54)
- Lucic apologizes for obscene gesture: ‘I’m obviously not proud of what I did there’ (45)