Apr 17, 2014, 7:40 PM EST
Under the old playoff format, you’d expect Chicago Blackhawks vs. St. Louis Blues to be a second-round matchup, if not the duo of teams you’d watch in the Western Conference finals. Instead, the two powerful teams face off in a first-round series that kicks off with Game 1 on Thursday.
You can watch the game on NBCSN or via the live stream link below:
If you’re a fan of the Blackhawks or Blues, you’ll probably just stay glued to this game either on your computer/tablet or television. Those who want to juggle this game with the in-progress match between the New York Rangers and Philadelphia Flyers have two options for that Game 1: tune in on CNBC or stream it here.
For more Blues/Blackhawks information, consult the game notes.
- Canada enters World Juniors as 11/10 favorite; USA next at 9/4 0
- Devils fire DeBoer 13
- More mumps: Downie and Greiss test positive 2
- Orpik reflects on ‘outside pressure’ in Pittsburgh 15
- Canada tabs Fucale for WJC opener 0
- PHT’s top 14 of ’14: Ovechkin’s great big year of disappointment 9
- PHT’s top 14 of ’14: Kings win Cup, Martinez the OT hero 0
- Welcome to PHT’s top 14 stories for 2014 0
- Scott suspended four games for punch that was ‘neither predictable, nor acceptable’ 23
- Sharks’ Scott has hearing for his punch to Jackman 30
- Sabres aren’t happy with league’s decision regarding Bartkowski (76)
- Report: NHL won’t hold hearing for Bartkowski hit (55)
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno (47)
- Could Malkin be the next player to be fined for diving? (43)
- Panthers hold off Penguins for shootout win (42)