Apr 17, 2014, 7:40 PM EDT
Under the old playoff format, you’d expect Chicago Blackhawks vs. St. Louis Blues to be a second-round matchup, if not the duo of teams you’d watch in the Western Conference finals. Instead, the two powerful teams face off in a first-round series that kicks off with Game 1 on Thursday.
You can watch the game on NBCSN or via the live stream link below:
If you’re a fan of the Blackhawks or Blues, you’ll probably just stay glued to this game either on your computer/tablet or television. Those who want to juggle this game with the in-progress match between the New York Rangers and Philadelphia Flyers have two options for that Game 1: tune in on CNBC or stream it here.
For more Blues/Blackhawks information, consult the game notes.
- Of course: ‘Hawks, Ducks’ back-and-forth series is going to Game 7 11
- WATCH LIVE: Ducks at Blackhawks, Western Conference Final Game 6 1
- As Bolts deal with illness, extra day of rest could prove beneficial 10
- Sounds like it’s Rundblad, not TVR, in for Chicago on defense 16
- On Kreider, and trying ‘to turn the other cheek’ 39
- Report: Sharks to name DeBoer head coach 17
- Video: Lundqvist helps lead Rangers back to New York for Game 7 6
- Lightning get taken to ‘school of hard knocks’ in third-period collapse 11
- A storm brewing: Rangers rally to force Game 7 with Lightning (Video) 11
- Video: Lundqvist stones Stamkos with left-pad save 0
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL (53)
- Babcock wants to ‘put Canada’s team back on the map’ (49)