Apr 17, 2014, 10:35 PM EDT
It’s a milestone for the Colorado Avalanche’s young captain Gabriel Landeskog on Thursday.
Landeskog scored his first career Stanley Cup playoff goal to give the Avalanche a 1-0 lead over the Minnesota Wild in the first period of Game 1 in that Western Conference quarter-final.
For the 22-year-old Coyle, it was also his first career Stanley Cup playoff goal.
- Fanspeak: Martin Brodeur named greatest Devil in franchise history 8
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 6
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 22
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 27
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 6
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 2
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 44
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 35
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 7
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 20