Apr 16, 2014, 6:46 PM EST
While Carey Price carries the hype and the gold medal into this series, some wondered if the gap in net was that large between the Montreal Canadiens and Tampa Bay Lightning considering the year Ben Bishop has enjoyed. Well, Bishop is out for Game 1, so that underdog story is in full swing.
Can the host Lightning navigate another bump in the road during a season full of adversity or will Price and the Habs finally prove too much for Tampa Bay? Will begin to find out with Game 1 on Wednesday, which is airing on CNBC and can be streamed via the link below.
This intriguing series opener begins about 30 minutes before the Pittsburgh Penguins host the Columbus Blue Jackets in their own Game 1. If you want to toggle between the two games or even stream one on your computer and watch the other on TV, the Columbus – Pittsburgh game is on NBCSN and can be streamed via this link.
It’s all about to begin, so get excited (and streaming).
- Giroux line takes Leafs ‘to school’ in Flyers’ 7-4 victory 15
- Wolverine Pacioretty gets two assists just two days after being hospitalized 16
- Ovechkin scores beauty as Caps shutout Devils 7
- Seriously? Stress fracture sidelines Columbus’ Jenner for 1-2 months 6
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 40
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 11
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 15
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 18
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8