Apr 16, 2014, 5:16 PM EST
“He’s useful in a lot of ways. He’s predictable, dependable,” coach Joel Quenneville said, per CSN Chicago. “I thought that last year he was a big factor. Whoever he played with, that line was getting the job done for us and that’s what we’re looking for now.”
Handzus only manged four goals and 12 assists during the regular season, but there’s something to be said for dependability in the postseason.
“He’s a reliable center man, good in all zones, and he’s a guy you can count on out there,” said Sharp.
- Bruins sign Krug and Smith to contract extensions 0
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 14
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 8
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 20
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 32
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 14
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 23