Apr 16, 2014, 12:53 PM EST
Montreal is adding some sandpaper to the lineup for tonight’s playoff opener against Tampa Bay.
The gritty 30-year-old forward had six goals and seven assists in 52 games prior to getting hurt, with 92 hits, and was one of the team’s more active fighters.
It’s unclear what line he’ll skate on tonight as Habs head coach Michel Therrien didn’t run units at the morning skate.
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 4
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 2
- Leafs’ luck: Bernier gives up long distance goal, things unravel in third 15
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 33
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 15
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 15
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 4
- NHL on NBCSN: Rangers, Canadiens seek edge as divisional battles intensify 2
- Struggling Kings complete the comeback against Blackhawks 11
- Video: Tempers boil over between Capitals, Penguins 46