Apr 16, 2014, 12:53 PM EST
Montreal is adding some sandpaper to the lineup for tonight’s playoff opener against Tampa Bay.
The gritty 30-year-old forward had six goals and seven assists in 52 games prior to getting hurt, with 92 hits, and was one of the team’s more active fighters.
It’s unclear what line he’ll skate on tonight as Habs head coach Michel Therrien didn’t run units at the morning skate.
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 4
- Video: Coyotes defeat Oilers with 0.3 seconds remaining in OT 2
- It’s ‘unlikely’ Duncan Keith has the mumps, says Blackhawks coach 3
- Bjugstad scores the winner as Panthers, Capitals make history with 20-round shootout 19
- Yep, Beau Bennett has the mumps 24
- (Video) PHT Extra: Would the Oilers really trade Taylor Hall? 11
- Russia’s economic crisis causing big trouble for KHL 55
- Eakins calls for patience in Edmonton, whether fans ‘like it or not’ 15
- Bruins have to ‘step up,’ starting tonight in Nashville 45
- Welcome Taylor Hall to the trade rumor mill 53