Apr 12, 2014, 2:58 PM EST
The stakes are simple for the Flyers. If they knock off the Penguins, they’ll face the New York Rangers in the first round of the Eastern Conference playoffs.
If the Penguins beat the Flyers for just the second time this season, Philly is 3-1-0 against them, the possibility these two teams could face each other in the first round is still in play.
You can read our preview of this afternoon’s game here. Consider this your warm-up act for the postseason.
- Comparing the shot differentials of all 30 teams 0
- PHT interviews Jim Nill, who’s ‘not surprised’ by Stars’ early-season struggles 0
- Mark Howe on his father’s health: ‘He’s back in the ballgame’ 3
- Holland: ‘I’m not against fighting’ 8
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 22
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 5
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 11
- Video: Coyotes defeat Oilers with 0.3 seconds remaining in OT 3
- It’s ‘unlikely’ Duncan Keith has the mumps, says Blackhawks coach 3
- Bjugstad scores the winner as Panthers, Capitals make history with 20-round shootout 21