Apr 12, 2014, 8:18 PM EST
Jovanovski, 37, has served three suspensions during his lengthy career, yet it’s been quite a while since he received supplementary discipline from the NHL. His most recent situation came in January 2010.
There’s the thought that this could very well be his last game at this level, so it would be a shame if he went out on this note. Then again, there’s a chance he might stick around for 2014-15, too:
Either way, it’s a pretty ugly situation in what is a meaningless game for the Panthers and a significant one for Tropp and the Blue Jackets.
- Flyers rally as Zepp wins his career debut at 33 years old 0
- Oilers squander three-goal lead, lose 18th time in 19 games 7
- Pickard makes one last bid to stay, beats Wings in nine-round SO 1
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno 24
- Giroux line takes Leafs ‘to school’ in Flyers’ 7-4 victory 17
- Wolverine Pacioretty gets two assists just two days after being hospitalized 18
- Ovechkin scores beauty as Caps shutout Devils 8
- Seriously? Stress fracture sidelines Columbus’ Jenner for 1-2 months 6
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 40
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 11