Apr 12, 2014, 12:38 AM EDT
The injuries just keep piling up for the St. Louis Blues. As do the losses.
On Friday against the Dallas Stars, Blues’ forward Patrik Berglund left the game in the third period with what Jeremy Rutherford of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch described as a possible shoulder/collarbone injury.
According to Rutherford, Blues’ head coach Ken Hitchcock simply said Berglund “is out.”
The Blues, now losers of five straight after a 3-0 defeat at the hands of Dallas, began Friday’s game without David Backes, T.J. Oshie, Vladimir Tarasenko, Derek Roy, Brenden Morrow and Vladimir Sobotka – all because of injury. That forced the recall of scoring prospect Ty Rattie, who made his debut against the Stars.
- Could Lundqvist start Saturday for the Rangers? 5
- Five big games to watch this weekend 6
- Video: Kessel, Booth get into altercation at Leafs practice 33
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- After Howard fails to ‘bounce back,’ Mrazek to receive ‘opportunity’ 36
- Bruins can’t hold Ducks off, suffer sixth loss in a row 32
- Ticket punched: Rangers become first team to clinch 2015 playoff berth 14
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT 55
- Marchand: If Bruins miss playoffs, ‘this is going to be a much different group next year’ 20
- Is Lecavalier offering to retire early to facilitate trade out of Philly? 28
- Dreger: ‘In Kessel’s case, I firmly believe he’s going to be traded’ (73)
- Red Wings beat Blues in OT, but should winning goal count? (56)
- Tank-worthy? Connor McDavid finishes OHL season with 120 points in 47 games (56)
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT (55)
- Report: No fine or suspension for Tyler Toffoli’s hit on Alex Burrows (51)