Apr 12, 2014, 12:38 AM EDT
The injuries just keep piling up for the St. Louis Blues. As do the losses.
On Friday against the Dallas Stars, Blues’ forward Patrik Berglund left the game in the third period with what Jeremy Rutherford of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch described as a possible shoulder/collarbone injury.
According to Rutherford, Blues’ head coach Ken Hitchcock simply said Berglund “is out.”
The Blues, now losers of five straight after a 3-0 defeat at the hands of Dallas, began Friday’s game without David Backes, T.J. Oshie, Vladimir Tarasenko, Derek Roy, Brenden Morrow and Vladimir Sobotka – all because of injury. That forced the recall of scoring prospect Ty Rattie, who made his debut against the Stars.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 20
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 25
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5