Apr 12, 2014, 12:38 AM EDT
The injuries just keep piling up for the St. Louis Blues. As do the losses.
On Friday against the Dallas Stars, Blues’ forward Patrik Berglund left the game in the third period with what Jeremy Rutherford of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch described as a possible shoulder/collarbone injury.
According to Rutherford, Blues’ head coach Ken Hitchcock simply said Berglund “is out.”
The Blues, now losers of five straight after a 3-0 defeat at the hands of Dallas, began Friday’s game without David Backes, T.J. Oshie, Vladimir Tarasenko, Derek Roy, Brenden Morrow and Vladimir Sobotka – all because of injury. That forced the recall of scoring prospect Ty Rattie, who made his debut against the Stars.
- WATCH LIVE: Lightning at Rangers, Eastern Conference Final Game 7 7
- The Ducks got Kesler for a game like Saturday’s 30
- Your Lightning-Rangers Game 7 officials are… 1
- Duchene slams Russian players for storming off after Canada’s 2015 WHC win 54
- DeBoer predicts ‘big bounce-back’ in San Jose 12
- Sabres name Bylsma head coach 46
- Lundqvist on Game 7: ‘You’re definitely nervous, but it comes down to teamwork’ 18
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue 56
- Stanley Cup Final to begin June 3 10
- Caps’ Backstrom undergoes arthroscopic hip surgery 6
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (77)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue (56)
- On Kreider, and trying ‘to turn the other cheek’ (54)
- Duchene slams Russian players for storming off after Canada’s 2015 WHC win (54)