Apr 12, 2014, 12:38 AM EDT
The injuries just keep piling up for the St. Louis Blues. As do the losses.
On Friday against the Dallas Stars, Blues’ forward Patrik Berglund left the game in the third period with what Jeremy Rutherford of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch described as a possible shoulder/collarbone injury.
According to Rutherford, Blues’ head coach Ken Hitchcock simply said Berglund “is out.”
The Blues, now losers of five straight after a 3-0 defeat at the hands of Dallas, began Friday’s game without David Backes, T.J. Oshie, Vladimir Tarasenko, Derek Roy, Brenden Morrow and Vladimir Sobotka – all because of injury. That forced the recall of scoring prospect Ty Rattie, who made his debut against the Stars.
- WATCH LIVE: Rangers at Lightning, Game 4 of Eastern Conference Final 5
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL 34
- All eyes on Lundqvist 10
- Quenneville opted for ‘fresh legs’ by inserting Nordstrom, Versteeg into lineup 10
- Video: Ducks hold off Blackhawks in Game 3 to take series lead 30
- (Video) PHT Extra: On Babcock, sticking to the process and housebuilding analogies 3
- Babcock predicts ‘pain’ for Leafs, who are a ‘massive, massive challenge’ 39
- Babcock wants to ‘put Canada’s team back on the map’ 47
- Flyers won’t trade Del Zotto, but ‘something will have to give’ on crowded blue line 23
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? 70
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (172)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (91)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)