Apr 12, 2014, 12:38 AM EDT
The injuries just keep piling up for the St. Louis Blues. As do the losses.
On Friday against the Dallas Stars, Blues’ forward Patrik Berglund left the game in the third period with what Jeremy Rutherford of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch described as a possible shoulder/collarbone injury.
According to Rutherford, Blues’ head coach Ken Hitchcock simply said Berglund “is out.”
The Blues, now losers of five straight after a 3-0 defeat at the hands of Dallas, began Friday’s game without David Backes, T.J. Oshie, Vladimir Tarasenko, Derek Roy, Brenden Morrow and Vladimir Sobotka – all because of injury. That forced the recall of scoring prospect Ty Rattie, who made his debut against the Stars.
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 14
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 24
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 6
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 19
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 12
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 6
- Looking to make the leap: Anthony Mantha 21
- It’s Detroit Red Wings day on PHT 24
- Under Pressure: Nathan Horton 8
- Will Johansen be the latest Overhardt holdout? 25