Apr 9, 2014, 4:20 PM EDT
Tonight, you can pick the brain of a former NHL goalie and current studio analyst.
Join a live online video chat with former Devils, Rangers, Islanders, Hurricanes, Lightning, Canucks and Panthers goalie Kevin Weekes at 9 p.m. during tonight’s Red Wings-Penguins game, and hear both answer hockey questions and give insight to the latest news.
Click here to participate or to watch previous installments, and be sure to check PHT on Thursday morning for video recaps and highlights from the event.
- Letang concussed, Penguins will dress five defensemen 4
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks desperate for wins, Penguins seek definitive end to slump 2
- Video: Bolts lose Garrison, Paquette in loss to Wings 4
- Bruins ruin Lundqvist’s return 28
- Video: Letang hospitalized after Doan hit (Update) 48
- Bruins chalk Rask’s absence up to dehydration (Update) 4
- Happy returns: Datsyuk plays for Detroit 2
- Gearing up: Malkin, Hornqvist return for Pens 0
- Five big games to watch this weekend 8
- Video: Kessel, Booth get into altercation at Leafs practice 34
- Dreger: ‘In Kessel’s case, I firmly believe he’s going to be traded’ (73)
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT (58)
- Red Wings beat Blues in OT, but should winning goal count? (56)
- Tank-worthy? Connor McDavid finishes OHL season with 120 points in 47 games (56)
- Report: No fine or suspension for Tyler Toffoli’s hit on Alex Burrows (51)