Apr 8, 2014, 7:40 PM EDT
The Toronto Maple Leafs are fighting off elimination as they face the Tampa Bay Lightning, but they’ll do so without a key forward.
Some wonder if we’ll see Bolland, 27, play again this season.
In case you’re wondering, the Leafs could be eliminated two ways tonight:
- By losing in regulation while the Columbus Blue Jackets gain a point.
- If they lose in OT or a shootout, the Blue Jackets win and the Detroit Red Wings gain a point.
The Maple Leafs will need to dig deep, and even then, they’ll need plenty of help to keep their playoff hopes alive.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 20
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 25
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5