Apr 7, 2014, 4:40 PM EDT
From Gary Lawless of the Winnipeg Free Press:
Feel free to speculate which team rule Kane broke. Late for a meeting? Missed a bus? Left the cap off the team toothpaste?
Interesting that Lawless reported it wasn’t breaking curfew — especially after Kane was spotted Friday night at the Toronto Raptors game.
Kane wasn’t in the mood to talk about much of anything today. Here, once again, is his scrum with reporters, which was all sorts of awkward:
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 22
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 48
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 17
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 52
- Devils post-Martin Brodeur era about to truly start 9
- Report: Rangers expected to announce captain on Thursday 12
- Snider: Flyers not hiding behind ‘horrible mistake’ of signing Bryzgalov 22
- P.K. Subban: ‘I’m not trying to change the game of hockey’ 24
- Demand for Canucks tickets plummeting according to broker 39