Apr 7, 2014, 4:40 PM EST
From Gary Lawless of the Winnipeg Free Press:
Feel free to speculate which team rule Kane broke. Late for a meeting? Missed a bus? Left the cap off the team toothpaste?
Interesting that Lawless reported it wasn’t breaking curfew — especially after Kane was spotted Friday night at the Toronto Raptors game.
Kane wasn’t in the mood to talk about much of anything today. Here, once again, is his scrum with reporters, which was all sorts of awkward:
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 6
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 3
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 9
- Video: Coyotes defeat Oilers with 0.3 seconds remaining in OT 3
- It’s ‘unlikely’ Duncan Keith has the mumps, says Blackhawks coach 3
- Bjugstad scores the winner as Panthers, Capitals make history with 20-round shootout 20
- Yep, Beau Bennett has the mumps 24
- (Video) PHT Extra: Would the Oilers really trade Taylor Hall? 11
- Russia’s economic crisis causing big trouble for KHL 56
- Eakins calls for patience in Edmonton, whether fans ‘like it or not’ 15