Apr 6, 2014, 6:53 PM EDT
The Philadelphia Flyers aren’t in danger of getting Toronto’d yet, but after losing four straight games, they need to get back on track as soon as possible.
Although they are still in third place in the Metropolitan Division, their cushion against the Columbus Blue Jackets is just two points. Philadelphia also has a three-point edge in the playoff race.
They are getting ready to face the Buffalo Sabres at 7:30 p.m. ET. Buffalo has the worst record in the league and is 1-5-1 in its last seven contests, but the Sabres have at least held their own lately and consequently aren’t a squad that the Flyers can afford to take lightly.
You can watch the game on NBCSN or online via the link below:
The Flyers will be featured again next weekend as their game against the Pittsburgh Penguins on Saturday will air on NBC.
- NHL unveils ‘historic’ digital media rights deal with MLBAM 12
- It’s Detroit Red Wings Day at PHT 13
- What does Jack Eichel mean to the Buffalo Sabres? 31
- It’s Buffalo Sabres Day at PHT 33
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 29
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 62
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? (62)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting (45)
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs (45)