Apr 6, 2014, 6:53 PM EST
The Philadelphia Flyers aren’t in danger of getting Toronto’d yet, but after losing four straight games, they need to get back on track as soon as possible.
Although they are still in third place in the Metropolitan Division, their cushion against the Columbus Blue Jackets is just two points. Philadelphia also has a three-point edge in the playoff race.
They are getting ready to face the Buffalo Sabres at 7:30 p.m. ET. Buffalo has the worst record in the league and is 1-5-1 in its last seven contests, but the Sabres have at least held their own lately and consequently aren’t a squad that the Flyers can afford to take lightly.
You can watch the game on NBCSN or online via the link below:
The Flyers will be featured again next weekend as their game against the Pittsburgh Penguins on Saturday will air on NBC.
- Video: Prout, Lucic drop the gloves in highly anticipated scrap 0
- Video: NHL on NBC panel breaks down the coaching situation in New Jersey 0
- Lou Lamoriello unveils highly unorthodox coaching plan 35
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks, Kings renew hostilities 3
- NHL on NBCSN: Can Capitals take advantage of depleted Penguins? 2
- Team Canada crushes Slovakia 14
- Criticism spreads to GM Lou Lamoriello after Devils fire DeBoer 10
- Eichel earns assist and scores in shootout as U.S. squeaks by Finland 2
- Canada enters World Juniors as 11/10 favorite; USA next at 9/4 5
- Devils fire DeBoer 21
- Sabres aren’t happy with league’s decision regarding Bartkowski (76)
- Report: NHL won’t hold hearing for Bartkowski hit (55)
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno (47)
- Could Malkin be the next player to be fined for diving? (43)
- Panthers hold off Penguins for shootout win (42)