Apr 6, 2014, 6:53 PM EDT
The Philadelphia Flyers aren’t in danger of getting Toronto’d yet, but after losing four straight games, they need to get back on track as soon as possible.
Although they are still in third place in the Metropolitan Division, their cushion against the Columbus Blue Jackets is just two points. Philadelphia also has a three-point edge in the playoff race.
They are getting ready to face the Buffalo Sabres at 7:30 p.m. ET. Buffalo has the worst record in the league and is 1-5-1 in its last seven contests, but the Sabres have at least held their own lately and consequently aren’t a squad that the Flyers can afford to take lightly.
You can watch the game on NBCSN or online via the link below:
The Flyers will be featured again next weekend as their game against the Pittsburgh Penguins on Saturday will air on NBC.
- Kucherov isn’t going to ‘cry’ about Kronwall hit 9
- Nothing but Kuznetsov: Caps best Isles in Game 7 18
- Not done yet: Lightning earn Game 7 against Red Wings 5
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 0
- Blues owner ‘disappointed and frustrated,’ but not ready to ‘throw people under the bus’ 27
- Despite ‘step in the right direction,’ do Canucks need to alter core? 16
- Report: Developers file intent to build arena in Seattle suburb 76
- Rangers lose Zuccarello indefinitely with suspected concussion 8
- Cooper: Lightning have to ‘suck it up’ and ‘fight through’ Wings’ interference 51
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for tonight 13
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (110)
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance (98)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (92)
- Friedman: Penguins need to ‘think about’ trading Malkin (88)
- Okposo blasts ‘idiot’ Wilson after physical outing versus Isles (82)