Apr 6, 2014, 6:53 PM EST
The Philadelphia Flyers aren’t in danger of getting Toronto’d yet, but after losing four straight games, they need to get back on track as soon as possible.
Although they are still in third place in the Metropolitan Division, their cushion against the Columbus Blue Jackets is just two points. Philadelphia also has a three-point edge in the playoff race.
They are getting ready to face the Buffalo Sabres at 7:30 p.m. ET. Buffalo has the worst record in the league and is 1-5-1 in its last seven contests, but the Sabres have at least held their own lately and consequently aren’t a squad that the Flyers can afford to take lightly.
You can watch the game on NBCSN or online via the link below:
The Flyers will be featured again next weekend as their game against the Pittsburgh Penguins on Saturday will air on NBC.
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 10
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 8
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 20
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 31
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 14
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 23
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 54