Apr 3, 2014, 12:50 AM EST
It could’ve put the Phoenix Coyotes away for good on this night.
The save was huge. The Coyotes, needing a single point to jump ahead of the Dallas Stars and back into the second Wild Card spot in the Western Conference, were already trailing L.A. by a pair of goals. Had Carter scored to give the Kings a 3-0 lead going into the third, well, it would’ve been curtains for the Coyotes.
- PHT interviews Jim Nill, who’s ‘not surprised’ by Stars’ early-season struggles 0
- Mark Howe on his father’s health: ‘He’s back in the ballgame’ 3
- Holland: ‘I’m not against fighting’ 8
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 22
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 5
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 11
- Video: Coyotes defeat Oilers with 0.3 seconds remaining in OT 3
- It’s ‘unlikely’ Duncan Keith has the mumps, says Blackhawks coach 3
- Bjugstad scores the winner as Panthers, Capitals make history with 20-round shootout 21
- Yep, Beau Bennett has the mumps 24