Apr 3, 2014, 5:27 PM EDT
Halford calls Alex Ovechkin a “one-dimensional player,” but in the nicest way possible. Brough implores the coach to stop playing the NHL’s top goal-scorer with a guy who has 14 career assists.
Plus, a couple of games you should watch this weekend.
Click play. It’ll change your life.
- Bruins sign three — Hayes, Connolly, and DeFazio 10
- Babcock expects Kadri to be ‘an elite player’ 14
- No expansion bid expected from Kansas City 32
- Leafs sign Matthias — one year, $2.3 million 17
- Report: Kopitar, Kings in ‘early stages of negotiations’ for extension 12
- Arbitration filed: Holtby, Nyquist & Stepan highlight list released by NHLPA 13
- Report: Plotnikov paid $500K to get out of KHL contract 14
- Philadelphia signs ’15 first rounder Provorov 12
- Brandon Saad brings championship experience to Blue Jackets 22
- Sharks sign Joel Ward to three-year deal 25