Apr 3, 2014, 3:51 PM EST
From Pat “Stop Coaching” Leonard of the New York Daily News:
And one more from The Record’s Andrew Gross:
The Rangers announced yesterday that Miller had been assigned to the club’s AHL affiliate. In 30 NHL games this season, the 21-year-old has just three goals and three assists.
Miller was drafted 15th overall in 2011 out of the U.S. National Development program.
“I’m a pretty competitive kid,” he said at the time. “I always want to compete and I’m pretty hard to play against, so I think that’s my best attribute.”
Clearly, Vigneault would like Miller to start proving it.
- Trade: Capitals land Glencross, Flames get two picks 16
- Flames place Giordano on IR 5
- Flyers keep faint playoff hopes alive with win over Rangers 28
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder 62
- Jagr earns high praise in his Panthers debut 1
- Bruins maintain four-point edge in playoff race, hand Coyotes ninth straight loss 5
- NHL on NBC: Rangers look for a fourth straight win against the Flyers 7
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 9
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 13
- Flyers trade Kimmo Timonen to Blackhawks 41
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (124)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)
- Lindros files $3M defamation lawsuit against ex-referee Stewart (Updated: Now $250K) (65)