Apr 3, 2014, 3:51 PM EDT
From Pat “Stop Coaching” Leonard of the New York Daily News:
And one more from The Record’s Andrew Gross:
The Rangers announced yesterday that Miller had been assigned to the club’s AHL affiliate. In 30 NHL games this season, the 21-year-old has just three goals and three assists.
Miller was drafted 15th overall in 2011 out of the U.S. National Development program.
“I’m a pretty competitive kid,” he said at the time. “I always want to compete and I’m pretty hard to play against, so I think that’s my best attribute.”
Clearly, Vigneault would like Miller to start proving it.
- It’s Detroit Red Wings Day at PHT 8
- What does Jack Eichel mean to the Buffalo Sabres? 29
- It’s Buffalo Sabres Day at PHT 33
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 28
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 62
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? (62)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs (45)
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting (44)