Apr 3, 2014, 3:51 PM EDT
From Pat “Stop Coaching” Leonard of the New York Daily News:
And one more from The Record’s Andrew Gross:
The Rangers announced yesterday that Miller had been assigned to the club’s AHL affiliate. In 30 NHL games this season, the 21-year-old has just three goals and three assists.
Miller was drafted 15th overall in 2011 out of the U.S. National Development program.
“I’m a pretty competitive kid,” he said at the time. “I always want to compete and I’m pretty hard to play against, so I think that’s my best attribute.”
Clearly, Vigneault would like Miller to start proving it.
- Comeback fit for a King: Lundqvist, Rangers even series in Game 4 22
- WATCH LIVE: Rangers at Lightning, Game 4 of Eastern Conference Final 6
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL 48
- All eyes on Lundqvist 11
- Quenneville opted for ‘fresh legs’ by inserting Nordstrom, Versteeg into lineup 12
- Video: Ducks hold off Blackhawks in Game 3 to take series lead 30
- (Video) PHT Extra: On Babcock, sticking to the process and housebuilding analogies 3
- Babcock predicts ‘pain’ for Leafs, who are a ‘massive, massive challenge’ 39
- Babcock wants to ‘put Canada’s team back on the map’ 48
- Flyers won’t trade Del Zotto, but ‘something will have to give’ on crowded blue line 26
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (172)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (91)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)