Apr 3, 2014, 3:51 PM EST
From Pat “Stop Coaching” Leonard of the New York Daily News:
And one more from The Record’s Andrew Gross:
The Rangers announced yesterday that Miller had been assigned to the club’s AHL affiliate. In 30 NHL games this season, the 21-year-old has just three goals and three assists.
Miller was drafted 15th overall in 2011 out of the U.S. National Development program.
“I’m a pretty competitive kid,” he said at the time. “I always want to compete and I’m pretty hard to play against, so I think that’s my best attribute.”
Clearly, Vigneault would like Miller to start proving it.
- Seriously? Stress fracture sidelines Columbus’ Jenner for 1-2 months 6
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 35
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 11
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 15
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 18
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8
- Could Vermette land in Washington? 9
- Pens confirm Maatta has the mumps 5
- As holiday roster freeze approaches, Bruins linked to Oshie, Kassian 28