Apr 2, 2014, 11:14 AM EST
Minnesota has recalled goalie John Curry and forward Jake Dowell from AHL Iowa.
Why did the Wild do that? Michael Russo of the StarTribune explains:
Russo has more details here.
With two straight wins over Phoenix and L.A., the Wild head into Thursday’s game in Chicago comfortably in a playoff position, though still with some work to do to fend off at least one of the Coyotes or Stars, preferably both.
Granlund (suspected head injury) will not play versus the Blackhawks. The seriousness of the injury is unclear.
- Roy: ‘They got away with things that we could not’ 2
- Video: Panthers’ Luongo leaves game due to injury (Updated) 0
- Video: Jets’ Lowry hits Sabres’ Kaleta from behind 5
- Video: Lightning pay tribute to St. Louis 5
- He’s baaaaack: Brodeur joins Blues on tryout basis 19
- Chelios calls ex-teammate Shanahan an inexperienced ‘politician’ 16
- Sharks players go to bat for McLellan: ‘Why would you get rid of him?’ 1
- Garbutt to have hearing for kneeing Hall 3
- The day before Thanksgiving, six new playoff teams 16
- What they’re saying about St. Louis’ return to Tampa Bay 24
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (101)
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (88)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (79)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Bruins’ Lucic expected to play against Habs after getting one-punched (Updated) (47)