Apr 2, 2014, 11:14 AM EDT
Minnesota has recalled goalie John Curry and forward Jake Dowell from AHL Iowa.
Why did the Wild do that? Michael Russo of the StarTribune explains:
Russo has more details here.
With two straight wins over Phoenix and L.A., the Wild head into Thursday’s game in Chicago comfortably in a playoff position, though still with some work to do to fend off at least one of the Coyotes or Stars, preferably both.
Granlund (suspected head injury) will not play versus the Blackhawks. The seriousness of the injury is unclear.
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain 25
- Rangers and Kreider avoid arbitration, agree on two-year deal 26
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal 40
- Advancement? Leafs sign Booth for one year, $1.1M 25
- Leafs hire 28-year-old stats advocate as assistant GM 30
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 68
- Stars, Roussel agree on four-year, $8 million deal 3
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation 61
- Return that toaster: Ovechkin-Kirilenko engagement broken off 53
- Report: Leafs sign Franson to one year, $3.3 million deal 8
- Kane, Toews could’ve commanded $13.8M cap hits, says agent (83)
- Babcock fires back over allegations that free agents avoid him (77)
- Babcock: Cleary a ‘calculated risk’ after playing last year ‘on one leg’ (70)
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (68)
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation (61)