Apr 2, 2014, 11:14 AM EDT
Minnesota has recalled goalie John Curry and forward Jake Dowell from AHL Iowa.
Why did the Wild do that? Michael Russo of the StarTribune explains:
Russo has more details here.
With two straight wins over Phoenix and L.A., the Wild head into Thursday’s game in Chicago comfortably in a playoff position, though still with some work to do to fend off at least one of the Coyotes or Stars, preferably both.
Granlund (suspected head injury) will not play versus the Blackhawks. The seriousness of the injury is unclear.
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 41
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 10
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 39
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 40
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 21
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 58
- Wilson signs with Preds, leaving just four arbitration cases to go 5
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million 62
- He’s baaaaaack: Leafs pull a stunner, hire Lamoriello as GM (Updated) (84)
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (70)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)