Apr 1, 2014, 7:39 PM EDT
The Philadelphia Flyers and St. Louis Blues meet for the second time of the 2013-14 season in a game that can be found on NBCSN and also viewed via live stream link below.
There’s likely more on the line for the Flyers, who trail the New York Rangers by two points for second place in the Metropolitan Division. They hold two games in hand, so they’re in a solid spot in that regard, but beating the Blues would give them a nice buffer in a competitive Eastern Conference bubble situation. (Philly would also sweep the season series between the teams in the process.)
The Blues are in a nice spot, although they have seeding implications to consider. While they have a pretty comfortable gap in the Central Division, they’re only one point ahead of the Anaheim Ducks (albeit with a game in hand) for the No. 1 seed in the West. They’re also only three points behind the Boston Bruins (and also have a game in hand on the B’s) for the Presidents’ Trophy.
- Bruins sign three — Hayes, Connolly, and DeFazio 12
- Babcock expects Kadri to be ‘an elite player’ 14
- No expansion bid expected from Kansas City 35
- Leafs sign Matthias — one year, $2.3 million 17
- Report: Kopitar, Kings in ‘early stages of negotiations’ for extension 12
- Arbitration filed: Holtby, Nyquist & Stepan highlight list released by NHLPA 13
- Report: Plotnikov paid $500K to get out of KHL contract 14
- Philadelphia signs ’15 first rounder Provorov 12
- Brandon Saad brings championship experience to Blue Jackets 22
- Sharks sign Joel Ward to three-year deal 25