Apr 1, 2014, 7:39 PM EST
The Philadelphia Flyers and St. Louis Blues meet for the second time of the 2013-14 season in a game that can be found on NBCSN and also viewed via live stream link below.
There’s likely more on the line for the Flyers, who trail the New York Rangers by two points for second place in the Metropolitan Division. They hold two games in hand, so they’re in a solid spot in that regard, but beating the Blues would give them a nice buffer in a competitive Eastern Conference bubble situation. (Philly would also sweep the season series between the teams in the process.)
The Blues are in a nice spot, although they have seeding implications to consider. While they have a pretty comfortable gap in the Central Division, they’re only one point ahead of the Anaheim Ducks (albeit with a game in hand) for the No. 1 seed in the West. They’re also only three points behind the Boston Bruins (and also have a game in hand on the B’s) for the Presidents’ Trophy.
- Video: Pacioretty taken to hospital, reportedly no hearing expected for Stoner after questionable hit 4
- Video: Canadiens honor long-time captain Saku Koivu 2
- Crosby back for Pens after missing three games with the mumps 1
- Comparing the shot differentials of all 30 teams 9
- PHT interviews Jim Nill, who’s ‘not surprised’ by Stars’ early-season struggles 2
- Mark Howe on his father’s health: ‘He’s back in the ballgame’ 3
- Holland: ‘I’m not against fighting’ 8
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 24
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 5
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 11