Apr 1, 2014, 7:39 PM EDT
The Philadelphia Flyers and St. Louis Blues meet for the second time of the 2013-14 season in a game that can be found on NBCSN and also viewed via live stream link below.
There’s likely more on the line for the Flyers, who trail the New York Rangers by two points for second place in the Metropolitan Division. They hold two games in hand, so they’re in a solid spot in that regard, but beating the Blues would give them a nice buffer in a competitive Eastern Conference bubble situation. (Philly would also sweep the season series between the teams in the process.)
The Blues are in a nice spot, although they have seeding implications to consider. While they have a pretty comfortable gap in the Central Division, they’re only one point ahead of the Anaheim Ducks (albeit with a game in hand) for the No. 1 seed in the West. They’re also only three points behind the Boston Bruins (and also have a game in hand on the B’s) for the Presidents’ Trophy.
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 4
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 5
- Looking to make the leap: Anthony Mantha 17
- It’s Detroit Red Wings day on PHT 22
- Under Pressure: Nathan Horton 8
- Will Johansen be the latest Overhardt holdout? 24
- It’s Columbus Blue Jackets day on PHT 15
- Shanahan tasked with ending years of collapses 9
- Looking to make the leap: Peter Holland 1
- Under Pressure: Randy Carlyle 5