Apr 1, 2014, 7:39 PM EDT
The Philadelphia Flyers and St. Louis Blues meet for the second time of the 2013-14 season in a game that can be found on NBCSN and also viewed via live stream link below.
There’s likely more on the line for the Flyers, who trail the New York Rangers by two points for second place in the Metropolitan Division. They hold two games in hand, so they’re in a solid spot in that regard, but beating the Blues would give them a nice buffer in a competitive Eastern Conference bubble situation. (Philly would also sweep the season series between the teams in the process.)
The Blues are in a nice spot, although they have seeding implications to consider. While they have a pretty comfortable gap in the Central Division, they’re only one point ahead of the Anaheim Ducks (albeit with a game in hand) for the No. 1 seed in the West. They’re also only three points behind the Boston Bruins (and also have a game in hand on the B’s) for the Presidents’ Trophy.
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 5
- Video: Brian Engblom takes a puck to the head 9
- Flames jump back into third in Pacific, beat Preds 6
- Letang concussed, Penguins will dress five defensemen 17
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks desperate for wins, Penguins seek definitive end to slump 7
- Video: Bolts lose Garrison, Paquette in loss to Wings 4
- Bruins ruin Lundqvist’s return 28
- Video: Letang hospitalized after Doan hit (Update) 48
- Bruins chalk Rask’s absence up to dehydration (Update) 4
- Happy returns: Datsyuk plays for Detroit 2