Apr 1, 2014, 9:01 AM EDT
With the playoffs around the corner, NBC is ramping up its NHL marketing campaign. Part of that involves a series of video and social media ads centered around a plot line about the Stanley Cup being stolen.
If you haven’t heard of that and want to see what that campaign involves, watch the video:
NBC Sports is extensively covering the final weeks of the 2013-14 season and that coverage will only increase when we enter the postseason. Monday featured a doubleheader of NHL action and NBCSN will air another six games over the next four days, including tonight’s contest between Philadelphia and St. Louis at 8 p.m. ET.
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 5
- Video: Brian Engblom takes a puck to the head 9
- Flames jump back into third in Pacific, beat Preds 6
- Letang concussed, Penguins will dress five defensemen 17
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks desperate for wins, Penguins seek definitive end to slump 7
- Video: Bolts lose Garrison, Paquette in loss to Wings 4
- Bruins ruin Lundqvist’s return 28
- Video: Letang hospitalized after Doan hit (Update) 48
- Bruins chalk Rask’s absence up to dehydration (Update) 4
- Happy returns: Datsyuk plays for Detroit 2