Apr 1, 2014, 9:01 AM EDT
With the playoffs around the corner, NBC is ramping up its NHL marketing campaign. Part of that involves a series of video and social media ads centered around a plot line about the Stanley Cup being stolen.
If you haven’t heard of that and want to see what that campaign involves, watch the video:
NBC Sports is extensively covering the final weeks of the 2013-14 season and that coverage will only increase when we enter the postseason. Monday featured a doubleheader of NHL action and NBCSN will air another six games over the next four days, including tonight’s contest between Philadelphia and St. Louis at 8 p.m. ET.
- Report: Leiweke to head up Olympic bid in Los Angeles 9
- In praise of John Tavares 14
- It’s New York Islanders Day at PHT 26
- McDavid on teams possibly tanking for him: ‘It’s pretty crazy’ 19
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history 39
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 17
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 33
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 47
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 55
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 40