Apr 1, 2014, 9:01 AM EDT
With the playoffs around the corner, NBC is ramping up its NHL marketing campaign. Part of that involves a series of video and social media ads centered around a plot line about the Stanley Cup being stolen.
If you haven’t heard of that and want to see what that campaign involves, watch the video:
NBC Sports is extensively covering the final weeks of the 2013-14 season and that coverage will only increase when we enter the postseason. Monday featured a doubleheader of NHL action and NBCSN will air another six games over the next four days, including tonight’s contest between Philadelphia and St. Louis at 8 p.m. ET.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 25
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5