Apr 1, 2014, 12:47 AM EDT
The Minnesota Wild won’t be too fond of L.A. Kings’ defenseman Jake Muzzin after tonight’s game.
Muzzin delivered a massive hit, and one that appeared to be high, on Wild forward Jason Pominville with just under eight minutes remaining in the second period. There was no penalty for the hit on the play. Wild forward Matt Moulson was assessed a pair of roughing minors for grabbing Muzzin and tossing him to the ice.
In the first period, Muzzin caught Wild forward Nino Niederreiter with an open-ice hit that, again, appeared to be high.
- Despite ‘step in the right direction,’ do Canucks need to alter core? 1
- Report: Developers file intent to build arena in Seattle suburb 47
- Rangers lose Zuccarello indefinitely with suspected concussion 6
- Cooper: Lightning have to ‘suck it up’ and ‘fight through’ Wings’ interference 39
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for tonight 13
- Price makes 43 saves as Senators’ magical run ends in controversy 39
- Video: Fast whistle costs Senators potentially critical goal 15
- WATCH LIVE: Today’s Stanley Cup playoff action 3
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance 98
- Crosby joining Team Canada at Worlds 18
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (114)
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (110)
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance (98)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (92)
- Okposo blasts ‘idiot’ Wilson after physical outing versus Isles (82)