Apr 1, 2014, 12:47 AM EDT
The Minnesota Wild won’t be too fond of L.A. Kings’ defenseman Jake Muzzin after tonight’s game.
Muzzin delivered a massive hit, and one that appeared to be high, on Wild forward Jason Pominville with just under eight minutes remaining in the second period. There was no penalty for the hit on the play. Wild forward Matt Moulson was assessed a pair of roughing minors for grabbing Muzzin and tossing him to the ice.
In the first period, Muzzin caught Wild forward Nino Niederreiter with an open-ice hit that, again, appeared to be high.
- Canucks ink Brandon Sutter to five-year, $21.875 million extension 18
- NHL unveils ‘historic’ digital media rights deal with MLBAM 36
- It’s Detroit Red Wings Day at PHT 15
- What does Jack Eichel mean to the Buffalo Sabres? 32
- It’s Buffalo Sabres Day at PHT 33
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 29
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 62
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? (62)
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs (45)
- Owner Pegula: Sabres have gone through ‘two of the most successful seasons we’ve ever had’ (43)
- NHL unveils ‘historic’ digital media rights deal with MLBAM (36)