Apr 1, 2014, 11:32 AM EDT
It’s possible, though maybe not likely, that Pavel Datsyuk will be back in the Red Wings’ lineup tomorrow when they host the Boston Bruins (on NBCSN).
From MLive.com’s Ansar Khan:
Datsyuk (knee) hasn’t played since Feb. 27; he lasted just two NHL games after representing Russia at the Olympics before he was “shut down” for a few weeks.
Wings coach Mike Babcock thinks a more realistic return date for Datsyuk is Friday versus Buffalo.
- Video: Kessel, Booth get into altercation at Leafs practice 15
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 25
- After Howard fails to ‘bounce back,’ Mrazek to receive ‘opportunity’ 30
- Bruins can’t hold Ducks off, suffer sixth loss in a row 27
- Ticket punched: Rangers become first team to clinch 2015 playoff berth 13
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT 51
- Marchand: If Bruins miss playoffs, ‘this is going to be a much different group next year’ 20
- Is Lecavalier offering to retire early to facilitate trade out of Philly? 28
- Hextall insists he’s ‘on the same page’ with Snider 16
- Krejci ‘probable’ to return versus Ducks 11
- Dreger: ‘In Kessel’s case, I firmly believe he’s going to be traded’ (73)
- Red Wings beat Blues in OT, but should winning goal count? (56)
- Tank-worthy? Connor McDavid finishes OHL season with 120 points in 47 games (56)
- Report: No fine or suspension for Tyler Toffoli’s hit on Alex Burrows (51)
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT (51)