Mar 31, 2014, 4:28 PM EST
The Edmonton Oilers have come to terms with center Mark Arcobello on a one-year contract extension.
Arcobello, 25, has four goals and 14 assists in 41 games with the Oilers this season. The undersized forward also has 28 points in just 15 games with AHL Oklahoma City, where he’s currently playing.
Undrafted out of Yale, Arcobello was a pending unrestricted free agent.
No financial terms of the extension were released.
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 19
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Burgled: Sens’ Hammond shuts out Kings 14
- Wild get important win vs. Preds (and some luck, too) 41
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs 66
- Panthers acquire Jagr from Devils 29
- Trotz doesn’t see a ‘big, sexy, difference-maker guy’ on the market 17
- What’s up with the reports of problems in the Blackhawks’ room? 40
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight 82
- Lombardi happy to get ‘one of the better defenseman on the market’ in Sekera 3
- Leafs’ Rielly apologizes for insensitive remarks (86)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Chiarelli understands scrutiny on GM and coach, but says, ‘It’s unfortunate that we’re under review for one year’ (69)
- ‘I don’t know why we’re so comfortable,’ says Toews after loss to Avalanche (69)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (67)