Mar 30, 2014, 2:50 PM EDT
Vincent Lecavalier has been at this hockey thing for a while now, but today against the Boston Bruins, the Philadelphia Flyers forward hit a milestone by scoring his 400th career goal.
Lecavalier’s landmark goal came in the first period against Tuukka Rask when he let a slap shot rip from out high between the faceoff circles. Have a look at it with Doc Emrick’s call from NBC.
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 70
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5