Mar 28, 2014, 1:10 AM EDT
It was a big game for the St. Louis Blues, and particularly for T.J. Oshie.
The Blues’ forward recorded his first career hat trick (you can see the video below) to help St. Louis to a thorough 5-1 win over the struggling Minnesota Wild. The 27-year-old Oshie, who was the hero for the U.S. in that memorable shootout win over Russia at the Sochi Olympics, is now up to 21 goals in the regular season for St. Louis.
He also has six points in his last two games. The Blues have also jumped to 107 points, which puts them one ahead of the Boston Bruins, victorious tonight against the Chicago Blackhawks, in the race for the Presidents’ Trophy.
- Silfverberg scores winner with 21 seconds remaining, Ducks complete comeback over Jets 4
- Eichel understands Murray’s disappointment, but ‘extreme competitor’ has ‘a lot to offer’ 32
- So…what do the Oilers do now? 40
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall 157
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup playoff action 7
- Tarasenko’s hat trick has the Wild singing the Blues 16
- Bishop records first career playoff win as Lightning even series with Red Wings 5
- Hartley fined $50,000 after brawl between Flames and Canucks 24
- Blackhawks’ Darling gets the nod for Game 3 29
- Watch Live: Bolts, Blues look to even up their respective series 0
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall (159)
- Stone suffered microfracture on Subban slash, Sens confirm (102)
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) (98)
- Report: Players growing tired of Darryl Sutter (94)
- Bruins fire Chiarelli after missing playoffs (75)