Mar 28, 2014, 1:10 AM EDT
It was a big game for the St. Louis Blues, and particularly for T.J. Oshie.
The Blues’ forward recorded his first career hat trick (you can see the video below) to help St. Louis to a thorough 5-1 win over the struggling Minnesota Wild. The 27-year-old Oshie, who was the hero for the U.S. in that memorable shootout win over Russia at the Sochi Olympics, is now up to 21 goals in the regular season for St. Louis.
He also has six points in his last two games. The Blues have also jumped to 107 points, which puts them one ahead of the Boston Bruins, victorious tonight against the Chicago Blackhawks, in the race for the Presidents’ Trophy.
- What does Jack Eichel mean to the Buffalo Sabres? 15
- It’s Buffalo Sabres Day at PHT 26
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 26
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 62
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? (62)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs (45)
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting (44)