Mar 28, 2014, 1:11 PM EDT
Dan Ellis will start in goal versus the Habs, while Scott Clemmensen was called up from AHL San Antonio under emergency conditions.
Luongo was bowled over by Carolina forward Radek Dvorak just 12:48 into Florida’s eventual 3-0 loss last night, sending Luongo into the net while knocking it of its moorings. Luongo finished the period but left during the intermission, finishing with 11 saves on 12 shots.
Here’s the collision:
Dvorak was given a major penalty for charging and a game misconduct for the incident, but said afterward the collision wasn’t intentional.
- Kane, Toews may have toughest assignment yet in Hedman, Stralman 10
- Chicago mayor rips Lightning for being ‘afraid’ to sell tickets to Blackhawks fans 63
- PHT’s Stanley Cup Final picks, once again featuring The Coin 19
- Habs sign Petry to a six-year, $33 million extension 23
- ‘Home-grown talent’ a staple of Blackhawks and Lightning 7
- A holdover from the ‘dark days,’ does Sharp have a future in Chicago? 77
- Bishop: ‘Taller guys…can be just as athletic as the smaller guys’ 6
- Tire pump? Yzerman says Toews is ‘bigger, stronger, better’ than he was 25
- Devils officially announce John Hynes, becomes youngest NHL coach 12
- PHT arrives in Tampa, gets soaked (oh, and today is Media Day) 6
- ‘Hawks rise to occasion in Game 7, head to SCF for third time in six years (95)
- Poll: Should the Ducks fire Boudreau? (87)
- A holdover from the ‘dark days,’ does Sharp have a future in Chicago? (77)
- Bolts strike Stanley Cup Final berth thanks to Game 7 win over Rangers (76)
- Is it fair to hold cap teams to old dynasty standards? (74)