Mar 28, 2014, 1:11 PM EDT
Dan Ellis will start in goal versus the Habs, while Scott Clemmensen was called up from AHL San Antonio under emergency conditions.
Luongo was bowled over by Carolina forward Radek Dvorak just 12:48 into Florida’s eventual 3-0 loss last night, sending Luongo into the net while knocking it of its moorings. Luongo finished the period but left during the intermission, finishing with 11 saves on 12 shots.
Here’s the collision:
Dvorak was given a major penalty for charging and a game misconduct for the incident, but said afterward the collision wasn’t intentional.
- Wild’s Dubnyk shakes off six-goal night, saves 36 as Blues pushed to brink 9
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 4
- Malkin: ‘I want to say sorry to fans, to my teammates’ 20
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime 91
- Sens’ Anderson continues to haunt Habs, forces Game 6 10
- Price, Dubnyk, Rinne are Vezina Trophy finalists 16
- Chicago to start Darling in Game 6 17
- Chiarelli named Oilers’ GM and president of hockey ops 35
- Weber out for remainder of series, but ‘did not suffer an ACL injury’ 6
- Report: Oilers’ Lowe removed from Hockey Ops role 19
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall (174)
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (114)
- Eichel understands Murray’s disappointment, but ‘extreme competitor’ has ‘a lot to offer’ (98)
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (93)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (89)