Mar 28, 2014, 1:35 PM EDT
From the New York Rangers:
It was reported earlier in the week that Kreider could miss up to a month with a broken hand. It’s not clear if “indefinitely” could mean longer than that.
However long he’s out, the Rangers will miss him. The 22-year-old winger has 17 goals and 20 assists in 66 games, his 37 points ranking him sixth in team scoring.
Winners of five straight, New York is currently in a battle with Philadelphia for second place in the Metropolitan Division, a spot that would come with home-ice advantage in the first round of the playoffs against whichever team finishes third.
- What does Jack Eichel mean to the Buffalo Sabres? 19
- It’s Buffalo Sabres Day at PHT 30
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 26
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 62
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? (62)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs (45)
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting (44)