Mar 28, 2014, 5:15 PM EDT
Remember that whole thing with Tyler Seguin and his reportedly trashed apartment in Switzerland? Maybe you don’t. It was right after the lockout ended and you may have been busy celebrating. Seguin denied the whole thing anyway.
But what will Red Wings younster Tomas Tatar say about what’s being reported in the the Detroit News? The newspaper wrote today that Tatar, 23, is facing eviction from a condo that his teammate, Darren Helm, owns.
According to the complaint, the association has received numerous complaints from neighbors that since late October 2013, excessive noise has been heard from the players’ condominium “up to four nights a week” between the hours of midnight and 4 a.m. including “loud music, yelling and banging on the floors and walls.”
Several noise complaints have allegedly been made to Royal Oak Police as well, according to the lawsuit.
Additionally, Tatar is alleged to have routinely parked his vehicle in parking spaces inside the condominium’s parking structure which are designated only for short-term guest parking.
It may be easy to dismiss this story as just a young kid doing what young kids do, but you’re not the poor guest trying to get a parking spot, are you now.
- WATCH LIVE: Blackhawks at Ducks, Game 5 of Western Conference Final 1
- In the playoffs, sometimes it comes down to the ‘bounces’ 2
- Now feels like a good time to debate Stamkos’ next contract 25
- Here’s the latest on coaching searches in Buffalo, San Jose and New Jersey 3
- Bishop bounced back in Game 5, but did the Rangers test him enough? 9
- Surging Stamkos: Lightning put Rangers on the brink 19
- Report: Blues will stick with Hitchcock ‘barring anything dramatic’ 16
- WATCH LIVE: Lightning at Rangers, Game 5 of Eastern Conference Final 0
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ 75
- Video: ‘It’s not the ideal situation,’ says OT hero Vermette of being a healthy scratch 5
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (174)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)