Mar 28, 2014, 5:15 PM EDT
Remember that whole thing with Tyler Seguin and his reportedly trashed apartment in Switzerland? Maybe you don’t. It was right after the lockout ended and you may have been busy celebrating. Seguin denied the whole thing anyway.
But what will Red Wings younster Tomas Tatar say about what’s being reported in the the Detroit News? The newspaper wrote today that Tatar, 23, is facing eviction from a condo that his teammate, Darren Helm, owns.
According to the complaint, the association has received numerous complaints from neighbors that since late October 2013, excessive noise has been heard from the players’ condominium “up to four nights a week” between the hours of midnight and 4 a.m. including “loud music, yelling and banging on the floors and walls.”
Several noise complaints have allegedly been made to Royal Oak Police as well, according to the lawsuit.
Additionally, Tatar is alleged to have routinely parked his vehicle in parking spaces inside the condominium’s parking structure which are designated only for short-term guest parking.
It may be easy to dismiss this story as just a young kid doing what young kids do, but you’re not the poor guest trying to get a parking spot, are you now.
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 39
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 9
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 39
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 40
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 21
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 58
- Wilson signs with Preds, leaving just four arbitration cases to go 5
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million 62
- He’s baaaaaack: Leafs pull a stunner, hire Lamoriello as GM (Updated) (84)
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (70)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)