Mar 27, 2014, 7:00 PM EDT
No Kay Adams this week (much to the chagrin of our commenters, I’m assuming) but Jason and I still managed to discuss the Penguins’ recent slide — they’ve won just two of seven heading into tonight — and which team needs to make the playoffs?
Make note that question isn’t which team wants to make it (c’mon, everybody wants to)… it’s which team needs to make it? Important distinction.
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 0
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 5
- Looking to make the leap: Anthony Mantha 15
- It’s Detroit Red Wings day on PHT 20
- Under Pressure: Nathan Horton 8
- Will Johansen be the latest Overhardt holdout? 24
- It’s Columbus Blue Jackets day on PHT 15
- Shanahan tasked with ending years of collapses 9
- Looking to make the leap: Peter Holland 1
- Under Pressure: Randy Carlyle 5